Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (gdp) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review --- Aarkstore
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (Goodrich Petroleum) is a US based independent oil and gas company. The company together its subsidiaries is engaged in the exploration, exploitation, development and production of oil and natural gas properties mainly in Northwest Louisiana and East Texas. Goodrich Petroleum owns working interests in 466 active oil and gas wells located in 24 fields in six states. As at December 31, 2009, Goodrich Petroleum has estimated proved reserves of approximately 420.6 billions of cubic feet equivalent (bcfe). It is headquartered at Houston in Texas, the US
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 05, 2010: Goodrich Petroleum Reports Total Revenues Of $40.4 Million In Q1 2010
Apr 12, 2010: Goodrich Petroleum To Acquire 35,000 Net Acres In Eagle Ford Shale
Mar 24, 2010: Goodrich Petroleum Announces Management Changes
Feb 24, 2010: Goodrich Petroleum Reports Total Revenues Of $110.4 Million In 2009
Feb 17, 2010: Goodrich Petroleum Announces 4.5% Rise In 2009 Year-End Reserves
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Goodrich Petroleum Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Goodrich Petroleum Corporation, including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit :
by: Aarkstore Enterprise
Callon Petroleum Company (cpe) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review --- Aarkstore Enterprise Trading Advice- Define Capital Source Indoco Remedies Limited (532612) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Enerplus Resources Fund (erf.un) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review --- Aarkstore Enterprise United Envirotech Ltd. (u19) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review The End of Prop Trading: End of an Era High Probability Trading. Generate Income From Your Portfolio Today Getting Started in Options Trading Aarkstore Enterprise---petrochina Company Limited (601857) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise---repsol Ypf, S.a. (rep) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise---iberdrola, S.a. (ibe) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise---china Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (600028) - Financial And Strategic Ana Aarkstore Enterprise---fortum Corporation (fum1v) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (gdp) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review --- Aarkstore Islamabad