Aarkstore Enterprise---endesa, S.a. (ele) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review
Endesa S.A. (Endesa) an electricity company, together with its subsidiaries is engaged in the generation and distribution of electricity. It uses coal, liquid fuels, hydroelectricity, nuclear, and natural gas as the main sources for power generation. It is also involved in the distribution, transport, and supply of natural gas for the ceramic, glass, chemical, automobile, textile, and cogeneration sectors; the renewable energies and cogeneration sector, including wind farms, mini hydraulic, biomass, and waste treatment plants; and in the real estate activities, including development and sale of properties.
Endesa, S.A. Key Recent Developments
May 17, 2010: Endesa inaugurates first CNG refuelling station in the Balearics for Palma"s urban eco bus network
May 03, 2010: Nuclenor Shuts Garoa NPP For Scheduled Maintenance
Apr 30, 2010: CSN Recommends Spanish Government To Extend Life Of Almaraz I and II NPPs
Apr 09, 2010: Enel, Endesa And Renault-Nissan Alliance Sign MoU To Develop Electric Mobility Across Several Geographical Areas
Feb 22, 2010: Endesa Starts Construction Of New Plant For Cultivation Of Microalgae For CO2 Capture
This comprehensive SWOT analysis of Endesa, S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered
in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
For more information please contact :
by: Aarkstore Enterprise
Aarkstore Enterprise---slovnaft, A.s. (1sln01ae) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise---calpine Corporation (cpnlq) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise---entergy Corporation (etr) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Afp Imaging Corporation (afpc) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Why Diploma In Chinese Strategic Thinking Is Important Aarkstore Enterprise---alstom Sa (alo) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Arrhythmia Research Technology, Inc. (art) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review SkyWest Inc. (NASDAQ: SKYW) Trading Up Nearly 4% on Analyst Upgrade Commodities Trading The Definitive Guide You Need A Wholesale Directory To Start Right Get The Best Price For Your Product Through On-line Retailers Knowing Bulk Reo Trading Better The Optical Retailer Vision Clinic
Aarkstore Enterprise---endesa, S.a. (ele) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Islamabad