Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » A White Hot Beacon Of Light In A Very Dark Financial World
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

A White Hot Beacon Of Light In A Very Dark Financial World

Are you approaching retirement with more than a little concern

? Would you like to travel before you're too old to enjoy it? Would you like to find a risk-free investment for your hard-earned money which will give you a guaranteed 13.5% return in the form of a nice monthly check? If you're like me, you answered "Yes" to all three of those questions!

And maybe also like me, you've been researching safe, reliable, low-risk, and if at all possible even guaranteed investments. Discouraged? I know I was. I'm sure you don't want to settle for what the bank pays in interest on either their accounts or their CD's. US treasuries pay next to nothing, right? And Bonds? They pay very little.

What about the stock market? Way too volatile and risky... and what do you get? Maybe 3%, 4% or even a 5% return? Google to the rescue: If you can think of a question, Google seems to have the answer! So I asked a question about the best or highest paying investments, and found this:

13.5% Guaranteed Income

Managed. Insured. Secured.

Sounded like one of those, "too-good-to-be-true" scenarios! But still, what if? So, I checked into it, and even went so far as to write to the state Attorney General's office in Illinois. I got a letter back, and was happy to learn that there were no complaints, so I took the plunge, and invested with them.

I'm now a very happy customer of theirs and getting a check every 3 months for $665.63 which is the guaranteed return I was promised. Now I can sleep better at night not worrying about what the stock market does.

Just thought I'd share my discovery here in this article. The website I found does a good job of revealing what this is, and leaves nothing out. There's a short 2-min video on the website that gives a great overview.

As a side-note, it's worth mentioning that this financial opportunity is available internationally to individuals or corporations. You don't even need to be a U.S. citizen to enjoy the financial benefits of a guaranteed 13.5% return on investment.

After talking to the principals involved at the company and asking a lot of questions and reading everything on their website, I have personally found this to be everything they said it would be. I couldn't be happier with this great discovery.

Once you perform your own due-diligence as I have, if you then choose to avail yourself of this opportunity, I know you'll be as pleased as I am. This really is guaranteed and risk-free. Usually, a high rate of return demands high risk, but not with this.

Happy Investing,

Steven Graham

by: Steven W. Graham
Use This Advice To Improve Your Finances Financial Consultancy Is Imperative Need An Organizer For Bills? Find One With A Financial Checklist Get A Hold Of Financial Freedom With Just 7 Steps Fafsa Financial Aid "how You Can Beat The High Cost Of College" The Financial Angle Of The Courses Common Financial Jargon In Mining What Benefits People Can Achieve From A Good Financial Planning Advice Does Your Canadian Company Have A Serious Asset Finance Loan Or Leasing Strategy ? You Need One! Financial Social Media: The Sec Weighs In Aussie Finance & Taxation Become The Master Of Your Finances The Evolution Of The Sale Leaseback Transaction In Canada . Get The Most From Your Lease Finance Com
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.253.195) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011334 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2764, 385,
A White Hot Beacon Of Light In A Very Dark Financial World Copenhagen