Insurances.net
insurances.net » Men » Why Men Have Affairs - Can You Decipher The Clues That Reveal Why He Cheats?
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Why Men Have Affairs - Can You Decipher The Clues That Reveal Why He Cheats?

Why do men have affairs and risk everything to be with another woman

? The revealing insights in this article can help you understand the mindset of a cheating man and help you make a man fall in love with you so he'll never want to leave.

When asked about why they cheat, men repeatedly come up with eerily similar answers. Read through the list and see if you can decipher any of the clues men are revealing in their answers.

1.) "Complain. Complain. Complain. That's all I ever hear from her anymore."

2.) "I can't do anything I want to do anymore. I feel like she's controlling my life."

3.) "She used to be so incredibly beautiful. Now she just lounges around in sweatpants and doesn't give one lick about her appearance."

4.) "I'm in the mood for sex. She's not."

5.) "I'm bored. There's no excitement in our relationship anymore."

6.) "I crave a little variety. It was time for something new."

7.) "It feels like she wants to change me. Am I not good enough for her anymore? I don't feel admired or appreciated."

8.) "What can I say, she was HOT! The opportunity presented itself and I couldn't resist."

Go ahead and read through those one more time. Don't just look at the words. Think about what each man is really saying. Revealed within are the needs men have in a relationship. If you can meet those needs, you can keep a man from straying.

So what exactly are those needs? Here's a quick run down.

1.) Men need to feel admired and appreciated.

2.) Men can't stand it when a woman tries to change them.

3.) Nagging and complaining is a huge turn off that shuts men off to love and builds resentment.

4.) Men crave variety in a relationship.

5.) Men have strong sexual urges. The lack of sex in a relationship can cause a man to look for sex somewhere else.

6.) Men don't want their wives and girlfriends to change.

7.) Physical attraction is an important part of making a man feel love for a woman.

8.) Sometimes biological urges take over and men cheat simply because they can.

Addressing these needs is the key to keeping a man from cheating and making him see you as the only woman in the world. When you understand men and know what men want, you can make yours feel amazing. If he feels amazing being with you, then he'll never want to leave and will do everything he can to make you happy in return.

by: Derek Blandford
Loneliness In The American Men - The Scary Facts Selecting Unique Beauty Products For Men For Looking Charming Tips For Building Muscles Fast For Men What To Do When Your Girlfriend Says That She Needs To Think About Things How Do I Deal With My Ex Girlfriend Dating Again? Review More Information On Men Hair Transplant In Alaska The Best Way To Reconnect With A Former Girlfriend Three Suggestions To Not Frighten What Did I Do Wrong - 3 Reasons Why Men Leave The Women They Date Buying Branded Shoes For Men Online Improving Your Body To Meet Men Online How To Make My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Like Me Again Psychological Tricks To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Reconcile What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.5.239) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.010767 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 2616, 67,
Why Men Have Affairs - Can You Decipher The Clues That Reveal Why He Cheats? Campo Grande