Insurances.net
insurances.net » Weight-Loss » Weight Loss Recommendations For A Long-term Solution
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Weight Loss Recommendations For A Long-term Solution

If your plan to lose weight for the Long Term

, then you need to follow the recommended principles for the rest of your life and not only this month and discard them out of the window the next month.

The principles I am going to reveal to you are really no secret, but either they are not followed because they are not easy or they are misunderstood.

There are several recommendations I would like to share with my readers, but for this article I will talk about two very important Weight Loss Recommendations which are the foundation of any Weight Loss Success.

Recommendation One

What is your bodys tolerance for carbs consumption?

Many of my clients have a low-tolerance for consuming carbohydrates and in particular the starchy ones such as pasta, white or brown rice, potatoes, bread, and other similar carbs.

That does not mean you should stop consuming carbohydrates completely and turn your life into not much fun." But you do need to examine the amount you are consuming on a daily basis compared to other macro nutrients, fats, and protein.

If you have a solid workout that you are following, but you are still not successful in shedding excess body weight then maybe you are eating too many carbohydrate decreasing your bodys ability to burn them off.

A safe way to go about the carbohydrates consumption is to taper off just small amounts for two or three weeks, and keep the overall amount of daily calories the same just like before. This means you have to replace the lost amount of carbs with fat, protein, or both.

Recommendation Two

Make sure the total caloric intake is either within your maintenance or negative intake. This is another major concern you need to look at and see how many calories you are consuming per day.

For example, if your body is burning 2700 calories per day and thats including the number of expended calories during your workout, then you will probably want to go slightly below that number and observe your progress for the next 10 days or even two weeks.

These two Weight Loss Recommendations will give you a better and clearer idea of what might be the missing puzzle pieces. Then you will be more successful in achieving your fitness goal.

by: Mohamad Alodah
Top Two Weight Loss Strategies To Follow For Better Results Weight Loss - 4 Steps To Getting Lasting Results How To Pick The Best Diets Want To Lose Weight? Diet Plan For Success Is It Possible To Lose Weight? Diet Plan Failure Imminent! Showing The Weight Lifters Need For A Squat Rack Loose Weight, Not Your Head How To Weight Loss By Natural Ways Dieting In Ten Ways The Challenge Of Losing Weight Dr Simeons Best Way To Lose Weight Dr Simeons Hcg Diet; Diets For Quick Weight Loss What Do I Need To Get Started On My Vegan Diet
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.240.75) / Processed in 0.010759 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2341, 215,
Weight Loss Recommendations For A Long-term Solution