Insurances.net
insurances.net » Weight-Loss » Weight Loss In San Diego- Week 10
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Weight Loss In San Diego- Week 10

Weight Loss in San Diego- Week 10 - Back on Track ..

This week was better than last. I lost the extra weight that I had gained, but still haven't entered back into One-derland. It's a looooong road! I weighed in at 201.3.... so One-derland next week????

Anyway, this week I've tried a couple of new things. I tried making egg muffins - that is a fritatta in a muffin pan. I used the Medifast egg packet, egg beaters and egg whites, along w spinach, cauliflower and carne asada. The texture was a little squeeky. Next time I'll try it with more egg whites and a cheese instead of a meat and that should make a nicer texture. Stay tuned to hear more.

I also got some salmon burgers from Costco and pan fried them and put some of the baba foods 3 layer dip on top (feta cheese, pesto and sun-dried tomatoes) that was pretty yummy and went nicely with wilted spinach.

Other things that I tried this week was PB2, the powdered peanut butter. I can't say that I loved it, but I rarely love food substitutes, usually preferring the real thing instead. But I guess it's a good compromise in that it does have significantly less calories and fat than regular peanut butter.

Other than that I've just been keeping to the newly recommended 4 and 2 plan (from my consultation last week with the Take Shape for Life Nutrition support behavior modification counselor). So the new plan (for me) is 4 Medifast meal replacements and 2 "Lean and Green" meals a day. This is a bit easier for me as it allows me a little more "real" food. I'm still suffering from an unfulfilled sweet tooth, but I guess if I really want to lose weight I need to get over that anyway.

I also wanted to point out that most people who do Take Shape for Life have much better results than I do. Most people are able to follow rules to the letter and just eat the 5 and 1- properly weighed and prepared. I have a tendency to make up my own rules, or bend the lines a little and this results in an atypically slow weight loss. So, please don't think from my account of it that it doesn't work, it's me who is the problem.

On the other hand, if you, like me, are not a rule follower, then pay close attention to where I bent the rules too much and gained instead of lost, and where it worked out ok for me.... the first week I kept it strictly and that was the week that I lost 4 lbs.

So, you may ask, why can I not keep it strictly now? I don't have a good answer for that. I'm just struggling is all. I guess that in the long run it's ok for me to struggle through it, because at the end of it all, it's a lifestyle change that we're looking at, and I'm not going to eat meal replacements for the rest of my life. So, these trials and errors are slowly teaching me what I should know already... but what can I say, sometimes I'm just a slow learner....

Anyway, things are back on track this week, so that's good. I hope that next week's update will be the big (non-food) celebration marking my re-entry into One-derland!

Look for my article next week to track my progress, or join me on my blog to see more of my journey- and to share yours! WeightlossINsandiego.com

Disclaimer I want to point out that Im not a doctor, and Ive never played one on tv. I am totally unqualified to give you any kind of medical advice. Im just someone struggling with a weight issue, just like you. I put these together to help you benefit from the research Ive been doing, my long road of trial and error and to keep myself accountable.

by: Sandi Denise
Considering Hcg Diet That Sustains Your Fast Weight Loss Learn About The Three Significant Nutrients For An Powerful Diet Excess Weight Loss Program Remarkable Results With Special Diets For Fast Weight Loss Is Green Tea Effective For Weight Loss? Psychic Weight Loss Is A Miami Weight Loss Doctor Right For You? African Mango Popular Weight Loss Product In Uk Acai Berry: Natural Supplement For Weight Loss Do Weight Loss Products Really Help Us? Top 6 Benefits Associated With Weight Loss Top 7 Weight Loss Tips Weight Loss Surgery San Antonio Clinics Can Help You Find The Best Option An Immediate Weight Loss By Slimming Capsules
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.183.150) New York / New York City Processed in 0.011929 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3725, 215,
Weight Loss In San Diego- Week 10 New York City