Insurances.net
insurances.net » Parenting » The Single Parent Student
housing Family Parenting baby
]

The Single Parent Student

Single parenting while attending a LVN program can be tough. But it can be done. Iknow a lot of people are saying to themselves, "no way, not with my kids. I'm too tired nowwithout going to the program". Well, if you want it bad enough you'll go after it. Your childrenwill live through it and may come out better for it. There are ways to go about getting the helpyou need.

First, check with family and friends. They want you to succeed and are usually willing tohelp where and when they can. You can also ask friends; start babysitting for each other,payable in time you can use later the same week. Ask the church you attend for a good sitterwho needs to make some money. You supply the food and pay a couple of bucks an hour. Besure to interview the people first. You should know them fairly well before just dropping offyou kids. Set this all up before the program starts. This way no last minute things fall thoughthe cracks. Like when the children are sick and no day care will take them.

Transportation can be a big problem when you don't have that reliable car. So checkinto the bus system in your area. A lot of bus systems now have longer hours. This can be aback up to those times the car won't start. Since there are more or more LVN programs in California, try to pick one close to where you live, with a good graduate rate. Also when youstart you can also find people in the LVN program who are much like yourself so carpooling canbe a great way to save money. It also helps when that car won't start.

If your children are young chances are they nap. This is a great time to study and workon those projects for the LVN program. You may only get one hour at a time so use it wisely.Also younger children hopefully go to bed earlier. This is also a great time to study. You can askyour family if you can have your children spend the night once a week. This gives you a chanceto burn the midnight oil studying. This is good to do just before those BIG tests.

If your children are school age. Let them bring their homework to the kitchen table nextto you and do your homework together. This lets them see your hard work/study ethics. Theycan see first and that homework is a part of learning and even you have to do it. If they areolder they can help you with the homework. (Math was a mess for me; my son got me throughit). This is a great time to show your children by example. Instead of telling them to do theirhomework, your right there with them doing homework yourself.

These are just some of the tips you can use while attending a LVN Classes in ourwonderful state of California. The programs are open, so take advantage of them. You can doit, just like the hundreds who are doing it.
Designating an Heir Apparent for Wills and Probate Risks Not Apparent to Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Patients Parents, Teach Thought-Stopping! Fix Crooked Thinking Caps Benefits Of Baby Massage For Parents 5 Easy Ways For Parents To Spice Up The Intimacy Parenting A Toddler - Some Helpful Advice Why Are Grandparents Therefore Vital? Exercise Your Grandparents Rights - Visitation is Set Parents accept started absorption a lot added Apparently Kevin Gilbride wasn't paying out focus in 2005 Single Mom Scholarships and Grants - Get Scholarships For Single Mothers and Parents Gerber Coupons: Parents of All Budgets Can Give Their Baby The Best Free Apple ipad is a Perfect Gift For Parent's Birthday
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.203.149) / Processed in 0.010407 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2825, 70,