Insurances.net
insurances.net » Men » The No Contact Rule - What If I Still See My Ex Girlfriend?
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

The No Contact Rule - What If I Still See My Ex Girlfriend?

You may have already heard something about the no contact rule in dealing with your ex girlfriend

. While it sounds like a realistic thing to do when you first hear about it, it's not really all that realistic for everyone's situation. What if there are times when no matter what, you are going to come across your ex girlfriend? What are you to do when the no contact rule doesn't seem to be applicable to you because of the fact that you still see her from time to time?

While I totally agree with the idea of no contact with her for a while, I also understand that there are situations where this is not possible at all. For example, if you have a child with your ex girlfriend, you are still going to see her. Or, if you happen to work at the same place or you go to the same school. There are lots of times when you really can't do no contact at all.

What you can and should do in these kinds of situations is look at it as less contact or limited contact with your ex girlfriend. You may not be able to go without seeing her at all, but you can tone down how much you see her or how much time you actually spend talking to her. For example, if you have a child together, you may want to just speak a little bit about things that relate strictly to your child and nothing to do with you and her as a couple. Or, if you happen to work with one another, then only talk when you have to and only about things that are related to work and not anything else.

The reason why this works is because it allows a time buffer so that whatever feelings that caused you and her to break up dissipate as much as possible. You need to let the fire cool, so to speak before you even think about trying to win her back. That is what no contact does and you can achieve the same effect by limiting the amount of contact you have with her.

It also helps to just provoke a little bit of curiosity. You get to make her wonder what you are up to and who you may be dating, if you are dating at all. These are all good things, and they can help you to win back your ex girlfriend, so if you can't do no contact at all, then go with less contact or limited contact with your ex girlfriend.

by: Chris Tyler
Have A Real Mans Feeling Energize For Men By Hugo Boss 10 Tips For Men Who Are Dealing With A Fresh Break Up Shopping Online In India Offers Clothes For Men At Best Deals Find High Quality Designer Shoes For Men At Reasonable Price How To Get Your Girlfriend Back The Action Of Men At Building Maintenance Here Is How Men Purchase Bluetooth Headsets Get Wide Collection In Gifts For Men Online In India Why Did My Girlfriend Break Up With Me - 4 Explanations For The End Of Your Relationship 3 Challenges You Are Going To Face If You Want Your Ex Girlfriend Back Ralph Lauren Men Shirts Choices To Help Your Wants Should You Talk To Your Ex Girlfriend After The Break Up? Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts For Men Prepared By Himeji He Could Cause Harm To Your Girlfriend Emotions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.160.55) New York / New York City Processed in 0.005206 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2265, 67,
The No Contact Rule - What If I Still See My Ex Girlfriend? New York City