Insurances.net
insurances.net » Men » Why Did My Girlfriend Break Up With Me - 4 Explanations For The End Of Your Relationship
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Why Did My Girlfriend Break Up With Me - 4 Explanations For The End Of Your Relationship

Trying to figure out why someone decided to end the relationship can be a difficult thing to do

. When you are at a loss for an explanation for why you ended up getting your heart broken, it can be a very confusing time. You have to try and figure out why things ended the way that they did, because if you don't - you could end up repeating whatever it was that you did with the next woman that you end up dating. So, it is wise for you to try to find out some explanation for why your girlfriend broke up with you.

It's not always easy to take a look at yourself to try and get an honest look at what you need to improve in order to make sure that you don't end up getting your heart broken once more. Guys who don't figure this out usually do end up in an endless cycle of getting dumped again and again without finding a way to make things work out.

Here are 4 possible explanations for why you may have gotten dumped by your girlfriend:

1. She just wanted to see someone else.

While the stereotype is that women are way more into committing to a relationship, that is not always the way that it is. Plenty of women can't do the relationship thing and there is a good chance that you just happened to pick a woman who could not do the long term relationship thing. If this is the cause of your break up, then you may want to figure out a better way to find out if a woman you are interested in can really handle a relationship or not.

2. You were too boring for her.

Some guys get stuck in that rut where they do the same things week in and week out. While that may seem comforting to you to have a routine like that, it's not always good for a relationship. If you are dating a woman who wants to have a much more exciting life than doing the same things over and over again, then you probably are going to get to a point where she ends up getting bored. You don't want that to happen, so don't let it the next time that you end up dating a woman you really like.

3. You cheated on her and she found out about it.

Okay, so most women don't want to get cheated on, I don't think that I need to explain this one anymore than that. However, if you did happen to cheat on her and she found out and then dumped you, you know what you need to do to make sure that it does not happen again. Just don't cheat if you don't want to lose the woman you are dating and you should be okay the next time around.

4. She lost whatever feelings of attraction that she used to feel for you.

One thing that most men don't want to admit to is the fact that attraction matters and that can be one of the causes for a break up. If she loses the attraction that she feels for you, then the only thing that you can do is to learn to find a way to bring that attraction back. If you can't, then you won't be able to work things out if it happens again.

by: Jayson Lautner
3 Challenges You Are Going To Face If You Want Your Ex Girlfriend Back Ralph Lauren Men Shirts Choices To Help Your Wants Should You Talk To Your Ex Girlfriend After The Break Up? Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts For Men Prepared By Himeji He Could Cause Harm To Your Girlfriend Emotions Facing Commitment Phobia Men - What You Should Do The Way To Use No Contact To Get Your Girlfriend Back Really Should You Call Your Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday? Why You Should Work On Getting Over Your Ex Girlfriend Get Back Together With Your Ex Girlfriend: What To Do Immediately After A Break Up My Ex Girlfriend Says She Misses Me - Does That Mean She Wants Me Back? Gynecomastia Causes Men To Feel Feminine, Insecure What Single Ladies Should Do About Men Who Fear Commitment What If You Miss Your Ex Girlfriend Badly? Here Are Some Tips To Get You Through This
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.45.217) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011927 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3033, 67,
Why Did My Girlfriend Break Up With Me - 4 Explanations For The End Of Your Relationship Copenhagen