Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Best Driver you've never hit- TaylorMade R7 Limited Driver Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Best Driver you've never hit- TaylorMade R7 Limited Driver Review

I average around high 80's and low 90's, and I just started playing golf a year ago when I was 13. I picked up this TaylorMade r7 Limited Driver after trying my friends for a couple of rounds. It is definetely the best driver I've ever hit. I hit it about 5-10 yards longer then my previous driver (Taylormade R5). I love how the clubhead lies completely neutral, and it looks awesome at adress. If you want to bomb your drives down the middle, you need to get this driver. Golf Club Sets is the best golf online shop for you to get what you want.

The r7 Limited Driver is TaylorMade's best Moveable Weight driver ever. Three tuning ports allow players to adjust ball flight up to 35 yards from right to left to optimize shot shape and distance. A new, fast head shape permits a deeper and lower CG location to promote better launch conditions for increased distance.

In 2004, TaylorMade introduced Movable Weight Technology in a seminal driver called the r7 quad, which gave golfers the ability to move weight in the driver head to promote changes in trajectory to gain greater distance and accuracy. It was followed by the r7 425, the r7 460 and r7 SuperQuad, drivers whose groundbreaking performance fueled record popularity among tour professionals and recreational players alike. Now, TaylorMade has unveiled the next driver in the r7 lineage, the r7 Limited Driver, which promotes a change of 35 yards, and does so with only three weights weighing 16-grams, 1-gram and 1-gram. The r7 Limited also incorporates a new, modern and beautiful clubhead shape. Reminiscent of a triangle, with soft corners for a pleasing appearance, the head is faster-looking than any r7 driver head before it, and the address footprint is exceptionally large, giving it a substantial and confidence-inspiring appearance while deeper, lower CG

I was a little put off by the look myself when I hit this club. I love a traditional looking club head, and am very pleased with the new R9, so be sure to read my review on that bazooka! The Talylormade R7 Limited's new look, while there for a reason may not be what everyone is looking for, but it has found it's way into the bags of some PGA Tour pros as of late.
Sanefx Rapidshare - Sanefx Review A Top notch Rice Cooker - It is really the Hassle-free Stuff That Make any difference Four Factors That Will Determine The Amount Of Money You Have To Spend On A Chicken Coop Naperville Financial Planning Group Provides Help for Residents Easy Curves Review — Does It Work? Why Money is No Object When it Comes to Ceiling Lights Bangladesh vs England ICC Cricket World Cup 201: Preview Reasons Canister Vacuums are Popular Matt Hustons Get Him Back Forever Review - Wonder What The Truth Is? Haemorrhoiden Behandlung Review Matt Hustons Ex2 System Review - What If She Figures Out What I'm Doing? Password Resetter Review-Password Resetter Review Bajaj Discover Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.5.149) / Processed in 0.006191 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2342, 385,