Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review of Titleist AP2 Iron set
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review of Titleist AP2 Iron set

These irons are a little bit different than the traditional forged irons of old

. The design is not a muscle back or cavity back, but more of a combination of the two. A high density "box" made of Tungsten is welded onto the bottom half of the irons to create two different cavities. The tungsten material also tunes the majority of the vibrations created upon impact for a nice solid feel I can associate with forged irons. To pile onto the amount of technical features these irons have, a metallic cavity plate makes the irons look simply delicious in your bag and improve the way the ball sounds on impact.

You can tell that few expenses were spared when Titleist was putting these clubs together. The stock shaft from the factory are the excellent Project X Rifle shafts. The majority of places I've seen these irons only have the shaft in stiff flex. I was a little disappointed to see that the stock grips are Golf Pride Tour Velvets, but I prefer cords so the disappointment was inevitable.

So when I finally got some AP2 Irons to hit, the first looks at them were a little surprising. Looking at them from address and in the bag you can tell that they're a little thicker in the topline and sole than most forged irons. They honestly look like Callaway made them, but the lines are still eye-pleasing and confidence building. You don't really get that peculiar if-you-hit-this-off-center-people-will-die feeling. Like almost any Titleist club, the swingweight feels almost perfectly dialed and you just feel good making a swing with them in your hands. wholesale golf clubs

The ball really pops off the thin face of these AP2 irons. I found myself hitting the ball a club length or two past where I currently do with cast irons. I also found hitting the right trajectory rather effortless because the length of the hosel is shortened or lengthened based on the club. Long Irons fly a little bit higher and short irons a little lower, just the way it should be. With the AP2's neutral setup and no offset, hitting fades and draws are a snap as well. Overall hitting good shots was just effortless with these clubs in my hands, and they have good looks and good feel to boot.

Final Thoughts

The Titleist AP2 irons are big winners in my book. You get all the benefit of a forged iron without getting punished big time if you have an off day. I really want a set but might wait a little bit before the MSRP of $999 goes down a little bit, but even at full price these sticks would be worth the money. Give 'em a try.

By: shoppinginjoy
Earn Money With The Lgn Payplan There Is No Returning Point: Once You Dont Opt The Trustworthy Hard Money Lenders Arizona Magnet4power Review Reviews - Proactol vs. Chugay Tongue Patch Side Effects GBC Shredmaster GDX1813 Jam Free Cross Cut Paper Shredder Review Reviews - LIPObind vs Proactol Side Effects- Which Fat Binder is Best? Reviews - Hoodia vs. Proactol Side Effects - Do They Work? What Does an HDTV Review Tell You? Five Ways to Save Money on Your Honeymoon Side Effects - Alli vs Proactol Reviews - Do they Work? Warrior Whey Review – The Outstanding Secret of Substantial Lean Physical Structure Amortization calculator is a useful financial tool Three Varieties Of Above Ground Pool Vacuums Described
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.229.19) / Processed in 0.011905 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2833, 385,