Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Read Paramount Equity Reviews - Search For
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Read Paramount Equity Reviews - Search For

FABULOUS!!! I have continually heard your ads on the radio

. I told my husband one morning I'm calling Paramount Equity to see if they could support me out. After going on and on about my bad experience, Paramount Equity Mortgage Sacramento assured me that they would do far better, but I was skeptical to say the least. Within a 24 hour period Paramount Equity Mortgage Sacramento had alot more done that B of A Sacramento did in 6 months. I think I started the process sometime in late November, and tonight I signed docs with "Tammy" the notary who is incredibly nice herself. During it all I felt like Paramount Equity Mortgage Sacramento was on my team, working with me and not against me. Paramount Equity Mortgage Sacramento answered all my calls, emails, etc. Paramount Equity Mortgage Sacramento even called tonight when we have been signing docs. I just needed you to know that they did a FABULOUS job assisting us. I will refer family and my friends to Dwayne that will need assistance in refinancing or other loans. Thank you for having such a magnificent company that persons can trust! I'm a believer once again! Lisa W. Highland, UT "This Overview is Hayes Barnard CEO Paramount Equity Accepted"

IT WORKED!! My name is Lisa and I just wanted to take a minute and write you a letter concerning Paramount Equity Mortgage Sacramento. My story starts some ten months ago. We are in an interest only loan, and we decided to make it our purpose to get refinanced into a 30 year loan in 2009. So we set out to do just that. We have been operating with our current lender, Bank of America. We locked in at a rate, after which the paperwork was lost, and then letters sent to our house saying the couldn't verify employment, as well as the lost of mistakes went on and on. The last I spoke to them, the had been "just about done"..they just needed us to come up with $10,000 along with the could close the loan!! I didn't trust these many people and I realized I was just another number and they did not truly care if I closed on the loan or not. "This Examine is Hayes Barnard CEO Paramount Equity Accredited"

NOTICE: The reviewer of this company is an actual customer. This positive testimonial Evaluation for Paramount Equity located in Roseville CA may perhaps be modified to qualify as unique content Inside the Assessment space provided herein. Call Paramount Equity at 916-290-9999 for more FIVE STAR****Business Reviews and Ratings.

At Paramount Equity Mortgage, Sacramento, our team shares a powerful entrepreneurial spirit. We take outstanding pride in bringing innovative mortgage solutions to the Sacramento, CA communities we serve. Our target is constantly to enable save our neighbors cash. Paramount Equity Mortgage is really a FHA Authorized property loan lender, offering refinan

By: Harrison Aguilar
Reading Cool Mist Humidifier Reviews Will Help You Choose The Right Unit Canon Pixma Mp250 Cartridge Review BlazBlue Continuum Shift Review: A Welcome Entry to the Already Successful Series Vegas Lines Nfl Wins - Reading and Understanding Money Lines Gynexin Reviews - What Ingredients Are In Gynexin? Resident Evil Afterlife Movie Review EcoFresh Review Put an End to your Financing Problem with Hard Money Lending Reprogramatumente Review - Reprogramatumente Consciente The Best Starcraft 2 Strategy Guides - Reviewed Smile 4 You Whitening Kit|(Smile 4 You Whitening Kit) Review Satellite Direct Reviewed You Should Follow These Steps On Financial Freedom
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.6.10) / Processed in 0.023756 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2950, 385,