Insurances.net
insurances.net » Weight-Loss » Medifast & Passover- Weight Loss In San Diego Week 11
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Medifast & Passover- Weight Loss In San Diego Week 11

Weight Loss in San Diego- Week 11 -Preparing for Passover ...

Well, I'm sorry to say that I STILL have not made it into One-derland. :-( Today's weigh in was 200.2 - Soooo Close! Hopefully next week will be the week that marks my re-entry to One-derland.

I am worried though, because next week is also Passover! Thant means that even though we don't eat anything with flour or leavening, we eat a lot of things that are made with potatoes, or just plain sugar to make up for the lack of normal flour based products. Also we have the two seder nights with all kinds of ritual foods and big family feasts, and then there are all the meals at friends houses, and the last two nights of the seder-- and then my family has a tradition of having a big pizza together when the holiday is over..... so, it's a hard holiday to lose weight on.... and it's 8 days long!

Making everything even more complicated, if you are following the Take Shape for Life / Medifast diet, then all of the products are based on soy protein- which Ashkenazi Jews can't have during Passover. So, what's a nice Jewish girl on a diet to do????

Well, if you find the video on You Tube or Vimeo on our weight loss in san diego channel, you can see the whole interview with Rebbitzen Shari Marks, Take Shape for Life coach extraordinaire and 60 lb loser herself. She suggests eating small meals with lean proteins and low carb veggies every 3-4 hours. Basically the same idea as what we've been doing with the Medifast meals, but now you'll have to think about it more.

As for the matzah, she says that on the seder days just be really conservative with your carbs so that you can eat the Matzahs and drink the required wine/ grape juice during the seder. Stay away from the potato dishes, and if there's something that you just have to have, allow yourself a tablespoon of it (and then stop!).

She also shared another great tip, wear a belt to holiday meals. You will definitely know when to say when if you're wearing a belt! Stay away from elastic waistbands at holiday meals-- if you're feeling uncomfortable, you know it's time to stop.

One last tip, if you're at someone's house, and you're afraid that you won't be able to pass up the desserts, when the desserts come out, jump up and offer to help the host wash dishes. This will give you a good (and socially acceptable) excuse to leave the table and the temptation there-in.

For more information, and some medifast recipes for Passover, come on by our weight loss in san diego blog.

Hopefully the next week will be lots of fun with family and friends that doesn't take us completely off track :-)

Look for my article next week to track my progress, or join me on my blog to see more of my journey- and to share yours! WeightlossINsandiego.com

Disclaimer I want to point out that Im not a doctor, and Ive never played one on tv. I am totally unqualified to give you any kind of medical advice. Im just someone struggling with a weight issue, just like you. I put these together to help you benefit from the research Ive been doing, my long road of trial and error and to keep myself accountable.

by: Sandi Denise
Eliminate Fat Weight Loss Teaches You The Optimal Avenue To Fat Weight Loss Drop Unwanted Fat Weight Loss In Chinese You The Cheapest Method To Fat Weight Loss Squander Fat Weight Loss Demonstrates You The Excellent Much To Fat Weight Loss Yoga For Weight Loss - Get The Most Out Of Your Work Out Weight Loss Pills Experienced Everything You Need To Know About Weight Loss Meal Plans New Weight Loss Clinic In South Florida Uses Revolutionary Treatment Hcg Weight Loss Programs - How Is It Beneficial Weight Loss To Stay On Top Of Your Budget Weight Loss Program For Every One! Proactol - Weight Loss-the Right Way To Take It Off Tips To Loose Your Weight Through The Weight Loss Vancouver The Secret Behind The Success Of The Jon Gabriel Weight Loss Method?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.148.124) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.010895 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3355, 215,
Medifast & Passover- Weight Loss In San Diego Week 11 Amsterdam