Insurances.net
insurances.net » Weight-Loss » New Weight Loss Clinic In South Florida Uses Revolutionary Treatment
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

New Weight Loss Clinic In South Florida Uses Revolutionary Treatment

April 9, 2012 - A weight loss clinic that treats patients with hCG injections just recently opened in Miami

. The clinic, Miami Advanced HCG Weight Loss (Miami HCG), may be the most advanced in the south Florida region.

According to Miami Advanced HCG, the weight loss program is medically supervised by an on-site physician. Patients can choose from several different programs with the option of including hCG injections if it is determined by the Doctor to be right for the patient. hCG in combination with a very low calorie diet, have produced great results for their new patients. They have assembled a qualified staff that truly understands the difficulty of adhering to a strict weight loss regiment. A weight loss support group is also provided.

In short an hCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) is a hormonal byproduct of pregnancy, formed by the developed embryo post-conception. Its connection to weight-loss is not without controversy: a British endocrinologist, Albert T. W. Simeons, first tested the hormone on pregnant women and overweight boys in India and discovered a remarkable amount of fat loss with no effect on muscle mass.(1)

Despite the controversy, more patients are claiming weight loss success with hCG injections and these reports are helping to popularize its use. Men and women both have reported significant rapid weight loss when they followed the diet as directed.

Miami HCG is already pleased with the results of its first patients, including Marcia Rodriguez of Fort Lauderdale. Marcia says, Ive tried pills, exercise, nutrition changes after my first two pregnancies you name it. But I wasnt near where I used to be..the fat was too stubborn. Call it desperation, but Marcia came across an article on hCG while browsing on the Internet and was interested. By sheer coincidence, she heard Miami HCG was opening in the area to provide these injections. As soon as I heard there were opening, I made it a point to be the first patient.

How do the results compare to her other attempts? Marcia says, Its no miracle, but its as close to one as Ive ever had, at least the stubborn fat is gone. Would she do it again? Yes, most definitely, Marcia responds.

(1)-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

by: Walker Manco
Hcg Weight Loss Programs - How Is It Beneficial Weight Loss To Stay On Top Of Your Budget Weight Loss Program For Every One! Proactol - Weight Loss-the Right Way To Take It Off Tips To Loose Your Weight Through The Weight Loss Vancouver The Secret Behind The Success Of The Jon Gabriel Weight Loss Method? If Detoxification Is Necessary Before Hcg Weight Loss Plan Serious Weight Loss With These Simple Tips To Get Thin Legs Green Smoothies Weight Loss: Great Combinations Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss Are Easy To Make Botanical Slimming - Your Practical Weight Loss Plan Everyone Seems To Be Seeking Many Simple Botani The Ultimate Weight Loss Guide:crash The Diet Rollercoaster Why Hiring A Personal Trainer Isnt Enough To Solve Your Weight Loss Problems
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.150.55) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.010786 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2334, 215,
New Weight Loss Clinic In South Florida Uses Revolutionary Treatment Seattle