Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Listbuilding – is the money really in the list?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Listbuilding – is the money really in the list?

We hear it all the time "the money is in the list the money is in the list" but is that true

?

It really depends. The only way that it would make sense for me to build a list is if I'm actually going to use it. If you don't use it, then you're just adding an extra step in the process that is going to cost you money up front.

If you do use it, you'll have an asset you can build upon for years to come, but the key is to use it.

"So what do you do Fabricio?"

I build a list, every time!

I think of something that compliments the product or service that I'm offering and give it away. It's really easy to come up with something. If you're selling a dog training course (everyone's favorite) then go to EzineArticles.com and find 5 to 10 dog training articles. Put an introduction and conclusion each containing links back to your site and now you've got a product you can give away free up front for them option into your list.

I recommend you always keep the author's info, as to take it out, it would be unethical. But one, valid sneaky ethical tip would be to just rewrite the article in your own words, and now you don't have to give anyone credit.

Seriously, in less than 30 min. you can have a pretty sweet report ready to give away and entice people to opt into your list.

Then you need to market the main product or service to that list in the autoresponder sequence. Again, if you don't do that, you might as well not even opt them in and send them straight to the site. That's a valid strategy and I have friends who have made a lot of money doing just that, but again, they are not building an asset.

I sell this money making product online. The giveaway is a sneak peek at 2 chapters. Then I aggressively follow up with them until they buy it. I provide value and content in the follow up emails so they know I know what I'm talking about and they'll have confidence in the product I'm selling.

You can do this for any niche market and you should be building a list, whatever you do.

What happens if your traffic gets taken away from you (for whatever reason). Yes, it happens. Do you still have a business? If you built a list, you will.

I hope you enjoyed this little article. There's more where that came from. See the box at the top right of this page? Go ahead, put your email there and you'll be sure to catch the latest tips, tricks, and product reviews before anyone else does.

To YOUR Massive Success,

Fabricio Cruz

P.S. For more great information and other helpful articles on how to make loads of money online and get great results be sure to check out our site at www.BigOnlineResults.com

Listbuilding is the money really in the list?

By: Justin Christianson
How To Determine The Best Time To Refinance Ad-Board Blaster Review A Third Party Review Of Yoli – Do They Have What It Takes To Be The Next Big MLM Giant? A Review on Dr. Brandt Flaws No More r3p Dark Circles Cream RevitaLume- a Review on Dark Circles Cream How To Get A Refinance Even With There Is No Equity Planning A Celebration On A Budget Dr Reviews - Using Them To Find The Right Physician How To Vacuum Achieving Financial Prosperity Through Proper Thinking Processes Money Saving Check: Discount Ideas, Wary Advice Breast Actives Review Earn Money Through Custom Printed Apparel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.238.20) / Processed in 0.011029 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3101, 385,
Listbuilding – is the money really in the list?