Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » How to survive Valentines Day
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How to survive Valentines Day

How to survive Valentines Day

In life you are one of two people: you either celebrate Valentine's Day or you don't.

For those of you who do celebrate Valentine's Day and are single, there is a rush and scramble to either find a date to share it with (irrespective of how much you like them) or to find a group of other like-minded single folk to act as an insurance policy against being on your own on a night that celebrates love and romance in all its forms.

Nightclubs and bars welcome these groups with open arms, and who knows, perhaps your date for next year's Valentine's Day is on the dancefloor...

For other single people, mercifully unaffected by the pressure to feel they ought to be spending Valentine's Day with someone else, it is just another night.

For couples, Valentine's Day is either a smorgasbord of everything soppy and cheesy about being in a couple, an excuse to spend the night together, or a dreaded occasion where the fact that you no longer like each other becomes unavoidable.

Restaurants, florists, chocolate makers and greeting card manufacturers love Valentine's Day for its marketability and profit making capacity. Tables for two are booked all around the country ready to enjoy inflated prices of ordinary food with extraordinary Valentine-themed' names. Valentine's Day roses and other flowers are snapped up and huge amounts of sugar and cocoa are consumed.

If you don't celebrate Valentine's Day, consider it nothing but a marketing drive and money-spinner, feel resentful at being told when and how to celebrate the love of your life ("Why should I buy flowers for my wife when everyone else does?") then you will find yourself in the minority...and possibly with a cross and offended wife.

The origins of Valentine's Day are religious (based on St. Valentine) and then romantic (from the courts of the Middle Ages). People have been marking this day with Valentine's Day roses or confectionary for hundreds of years.

For what it's worth, perhaps this time you're better off following the crowd.

In life you are one of two people: you either celebrate Valentine's Day or you don't.

For those of you who do celebrate Valentine's Day and are single, there is a rush and scramble to either find a date to share it with (irrespective of how much you like them) or to find a group of other like-minded single folk to act as an insurance policy against being on your own on a night that celebrates love and romance in all its forms.

Nightclubs and bars welcome these groups with open arms, and who knows, perhaps your date for next year's Valentine's Day is on the dancefloor...

For other single people, mercifully unaffected by the pressure to feel they ought to be spending Valentine's Day with someone else, it is just another night.

For couples, Valentine's Day is either a smorgasbord of everything soppy and cheesy about being in a couple, an excuse to spend the night together, or a dreaded occasion where the fact that you no longer like each other becomes unavoidable.

Restaurants, florists, chocolate makers and greeting card manufacturers love Valentine's Day for its marketability and profit making capacity. Tables for two are booked all around the country ready to enjoy inflated prices of ordinary food with extraordinary Valentine-themed' names. Valentine's Day roses and other flowers are snapped up and huge amounts of sugar and cocoa are consumed.

If you don't celebrate Valentine's Day, consider it nothing but a marketing drive and money-spinner, feel resentful at being told when and how to celebrate the love of your life ("Why should I buy flowers for my wife when everyone else does?") then you will find yourself in the minority...and possibly with a cross and offended wife.

The origins of Valentine's Day are religious (based on St. Valentine) and then romantic (from the courts of the Middle Ages). People have been marking this day with Valentine's Day roses or confectionary for hundreds of years.

For what it's worth, perhaps this time you're better off following the crowd.
5 Top Things to Avoid After a Breakup - Play it Smart to Get Them Back The In You Have With Your Ex That You Can Exploit To Get Her Back Work From Home Job For Moms Who Love Their Kids How to Stop Fighting and Avoid a Break Up How to Handle a Break Up Advice for Broken Hearted Men Reconnecting After a Break Up - How to Convince Her to See You Again Feeling Devastated After A Breakup? 3 Things You Need To Do Next If You Want To Win Him Back How To Handle Breakups That Need "Time And Space" What's The Best Way To Get Over A Break Up? (Quickly, Even When You Have To See Him Everyday!) How To Move On After A Break Up - When You Miss Her And Still Want Her Back (3 Effective Methods) I Think My Partner Is Cheating on Me, What Do I Do? How to Handle an Affair and Cope With a Cheater Thinking of What's Best to Gift Him This Valentine's Day Generating It By means of A Break Up There's High hopes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.252.8) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012254 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 4378, 248,
How to survive Valentines Day Tel Aviv