Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » Feeling Devastated After A Breakup? 3 Things You Need To Do Next If You Want To Win Him Back
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Feeling Devastated After A Breakup? 3 Things You Need To Do Next If You Want To Win Him Back

Feeling Devastated After A Breakup? 3 Things You Need To Do Next If You Want To Win Him Back

Have you been dumped? Are youfeeling devastated after a breakup? Do you need to know how to win your ex lover back?

Here are 3 quick tips to help you get your act together and move forward with confidence about your relationship's future...

Tip #1: Ask Other People Who Care About You For Their Love And Support To Set Up New Routines With You.

One of the hardest things about a breakup is the sense of emptiness and loneliness you feel because your sense of rhythm and habit is broken or gone.

You feel at a loss because you miss certain routines like 'talking daily on the phone with him' or 'meeting him for dinner every night', etc.

The best advice I can share is to reach out and ask your friends and family for help. Ask them whether you can call them everyday before you sleep, or request them to check in with you at a certain time everyday. Basically, allow your friends to temporarily help fill the space of time that's been freed up in your life right now.

In fact, it is useful to ask both your male and female friends for their company. Keep your meet ups short if you don't feel up to a whole night out. Or invite them to hang out at your place, or where ever you feel comforted and safe instead.

Tip #2: Do Your Best To See Things From Your Ex Lover's Perspective.

If you've been wondering why your lover left, I urge you to put yourself in his shoes and do your best to understand why he made this tough and painful decision.

Understanding his point of view and being more compassionate towards your lover, will help you greatly, later on in the process, when you attempt to reconnect with him.

However, if you're completely puzzled about his behavior and actions, perhaps it's a sign that you've neglected to get to know more about your ex, which could be the reason he decided to leave in the first place.

Tip #3: Relax And Focus Most Of Your Energy On Healing The Way You Feel About The Breakup.

An important thing you need to do right now is to focus on taking good care of yourself. You've been hurt badly by this breakup and the only person who can give you all the attention you need is you. Think about it: You are the only person who is free enough to spend time with yourself 24 hours a day every day.

So, be extremely kind, and speak lovingly to yourself. Tell yourself that

This is only a temporary setback

When things are so low, the only way for things to go is up

Despite everything, it's nice that there are still some things that you can appreciate in life (like a pretty evening sky, a fresh breeze on your face, etc)

If I can get through this, I can get through anything

I just need to take things one step at a time

Then ask yourself questions like:

What would make me happy right now?

What is one thing I can do right now that will help lift my spirits?

Become your own cheerleader and acknowledge yourself for doing as well as you are doing now.

The logic behind this is: When you spend your time focusing on becoming happy and comfortable, there is less time for you to dwell on unpleasant memories and thoughts.

It's perfectly normal for you tofeel devastated after a breakup. Don't imagine that it makes you weak to have strong feelings for another human being. Truth is, it's quite the opposite - because it takes great courage to love instead.
How To Handle Breakups That Need "Time And Space" What's The Best Way To Get Over A Break Up? (Quickly, Even When You Have To See Him Everyday!) How To Move On After A Break Up - When You Miss Her And Still Want Her Back (3 Effective Methods) I Think My Partner Is Cheating on Me, What Do I Do? How to Handle an Affair and Cope With a Cheater Thinking of What's Best to Gift Him This Valentine's Day Generating It By means of A Break Up There's High hopes How to Get Over Someone You Love - Proven Methods to Help End Your Pain and Suffering How To manage bed region furnishings For Your Lovely kid How to Get Over Him or Her How To Deal With A Break Up After 3 Years Of Being Together (Words of Comfort and Advice) How Best To Deal With A Breakup After Being Dumped (3 Effective Ways To Mend A Broken Heart) Did Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Break Up? How To Stop A Break Up - 3 Ways To Win Him Back By Stopping What Seems Inevitable From Happening
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.202.54) / Processed in 0.009829 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 3698, 248,