Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » How To Use Testimonials In Real Estate Investing
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

How To Use Testimonials In Real Estate Investing

Testimonials are the number one factor that convinces people to buy what you sell

. In real estate investing, you will end up buying more houses if you have believable testimonials you can present to motivated sellers.

Make sure all the people you work with give you testimonials - Realtors, motivated sellers, tenants, etc.

So how do you go about getting testimonials and how do you use them?

Never wait long

First, it is important to remember you should never wait long before asking for a testimonial. If you wait for a few days, you will be forgotten. The best time is when the excitement is still high, for example as soon as you close a deal.

Get a video testimonial, take pictures

It is very easy to get a testimonial when they have a check in their pocket. They can write it down for you. If at all possible, take a picture of them.

You now have a hand-written testimonial with a picture. This is more credible than a typed testimonials.

Even better, always have a video recorder with you. You can use a smart phone to get a video testimonial.

A video testimonial takes only 2 minutes and are more believable and carry more credibility.

Of course if you do not have a video recorder, you can use a voice recorder in most smart phones.

Send a letter and / or email

Mail a letter the same day you close a deal. Send it by email as well.

The letter should be something like this:

Dear Mr. Seller

Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you. It was a pleasure working with you and seeing the deal through to completion.

I was wondering if you could do me a quick favor? Could you write a short testimonial for me? I would really appreciate this as it would help me help more people looking to sell their houses quickly.

Please use the attached piece of paper and return envelope for your testimonial.

Thank you in advance and please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Sincerely,

Your name here

Always include a sheet of paper with the heading "Write your testimonial here". A yellow paper written in read works very well for me. This prompts them to write it as soon as they open the letter and not plan it for later.

Remember to include a stamped, self-addressed envelope.

Lots of people will not respond, but most will. Always ask for testimonials. The more people you ask, the more testimonials you will get.

Your business will be more successful if you use these testimonials.

How to use testimonials

They really boost your credibility kit. Have them on your real estate investor website. The video testimonials are excellent for this.

Take your credibility kit in your car at all times. Every time you go to see a house, show them to your motivated sellers.

You will end up buying more houses.

by: Simon Machcria
Thinking about in Probablities may aid your Investing Investing In Short Sale Real Estate By The Beach Beginners Guide To Forex Affiliate Programs Investing In Commercial Properties Is Lucrative Option 3 Factors to Commence Investing South Carolina Cities: Exhilarating Retirement In South Carolina's Most Excellent College Towns by:Robert Bencivenga 2009: The Australian Sharemarket Year In Review Top 10 Tips For Investing In Rental Property 4 Reasons Why People Need to Hire a Tampa DUI Lawyer Investing In Bale Trailers A Quick Guide To Investing In Investment Trusts Investing In Gold China Coin Is Good For Your Pension How To Move Into Investing In Commercial Property
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.236.234.62) Islamabad / Islamabad Processed in 0.010395 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 3023, 176,
How To Use Testimonials In Real Estate Investing Islamabad