Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dating » How To Talk To Women - Conversation Secrets To Build Attraction With A Woman
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How To Talk To Women - Conversation Secrets To Build Attraction With A Woman

As a man, one of your main goals is to become the kind of guy that attracts women

. This is what most men will strive to become. And most will fail miserably when they attempt to become the kind of guy that women want.

Why?

Because most men have no clue as to what a woman wants. And so, they blow it right from the start. Let's say that you see a pretty woman in a bar or a nightclub. As soon as she walks in the door, there are going to be many sets of eyes that are set on her. And most of those eyes are going to belong to men. So, the moment that a woman walks into a place like this, she has OPTIONS available to her. She could easily have choice between 10 or 12 guys or even more depending on how big the club is.

Many of these men will walk up to her and try to pick her up. And she will reject most or all of them in some way. What can you do to separate yourself from the rest of these guys and be the one guy that she DOES choose to give attention to?

You have to stand out in some way.

Now, to do this, some guys will try to dress flashy and use that to get attention. Sometimes it works, other times, it doesn't.

Knowing how to talk to a woman is the one way that you can almost guarantee that you will be able to attract her attention and separate yourself from all of the other men that approach her.

Most guys have no idea how to do this. That is why the idea of using "magical" pick up lines is so popular. And these are the worst ways to try and build rapport and attraction with a woman. Want to know why?

Because she has heard them all before.

So, what should you do?

1. You have to know how to use your body language while you are talking to her. You want her to see you in both a sexual way (as a man she can be attracted to.) and as someone that she can be comfortable with. Look, pretty women are used to having some of the creepiest dudes out there try to approach them. So, you can understand why a woman might naturally want to resist a man that approaches her.

2. You have to be able to show that you are comfortable talking to her. If you seem nervous and fidgety, then you are going to make HER feel nervous and fidgety. Her first reaction will be that she wants to end the conversation as soon as possible. A friendly smile is a good start. Being able to talk to her as if you would anyone else is also a good thing. And using humor to ease any awkwardness is also good.

3. Tease her. Show her that you are both playful and also not intimidated by her by teasing her a little. Just make sure that you don't cross the line into becoming a jerk. You want to make her feel a little bit of sexual tension with you and teasing her in a playful way will help you to do this. A good reaction would be when her jaw drops a little and then she laughs. This is when you know you are teasing her the right way to build attraction with her.

You have to be able to talk to a woman if you want to separate yourself from all of the other guys that approach her. You don't have to rely on out of date and downright cheesy pickup lines to make her feel attracted to YOU. You do have to be able to talk to her in a way that will build attraction AND sexual tension.

by: Chris Tyler
How To Be A Magnet For Great Guys Sustainable Relationships Tips For Choosing The Best Among The Free Dating Websites Is The Spark Gone From Your Marriage? Sugar Daddy Dating Might Just Be Your Answer It's Time To Win in dating How Can I Attract Women When I've Been Out Of The Dating Scene For So Long? How To Get A Woman To Really Like Me As Much As I Like Her Tell Me Ways To Attract Women Now And For Always Show Me Ways To Get Girls To Like Me By Flirting Dating Techniques For Over 40s Dating Tips For Men Over 40 That Never Fail Men Over 40 Dating Tips And How To Get A Girls Phone Number How To Start Dating For Over 40s And How To Meet A Woman Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.81.162) / Processed in 0.005652 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3399, 245,
How To Talk To Women - Conversation Secrets To Build Attraction With A Woman