Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dating » How To Be A Magnet For Great Guys
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How To Be A Magnet For Great Guys

Do you always find the wrong guys? Are you starting to believe that there is nobody

out there for you or that all the good guys are taken? Are you at the end of your rope and about ready to give up? Stop!

Honey, there are plenty of good guys out there. You just need to learn the secret to attracting them. You have to be able to seek them out and get them to want you.

Thankfully, I am here to help. You are reading this and you are about to learn how to make yourself a magnet for great guys.

Drop the Games

Usually when we meet a nice guy we are so caught up in not being too desperate, too nice or too whatever. We start playing those common little games that only end up making everyone confused. Many times our little games chase the good guys away.

Meeting guys does not have to be so hard. We only make it that way. The better approach is to figure out what makes you attractive and use that to make guys want you, not stupid games that really don't work anyway.

Think Like a Man

It is time to start changing the way you think about attracting men. You cannot come into the situation thinking like a woman. You have to think like a man. You need to get into his head.

The truth is, my dear, if you keep failing with every man then chances are that they are not the problem. You see what I'm saying? Yeah, you are the problem. It is the way you are acting and approaching the situation. So, change this and you will start to see your whole love life change.

First Impressions

With men first impressions really are everything. Men make snap judgments. They are very visual beings, more so than women. They will usually access you within the first few minutes of meeting you, so make sure that your first impression is perfect.

You need to show him that you are attractive. Always look your best when you are out trying to find a man. Make sure that you feel good about yourself. Confidence is the number one accessory and you should never be without it.

You want a guy to feel your confidence. Be sure that you are on your game and that you know you look good. Remove all self doubt. This will create a very strong and long lasting first impression.

Make it Last

Once you have attracted a good guy you need to work to keep him. One of the top things that men look for in a woman is unpredictability. They don't want you to be crazy, but they want you to keep them guessing - in a good way.

Don't' tell him your life story in the first conversation. Leave him wanting to know more. Leave him hanging a little so he has to ask you out again if he wants to know more. Create the air of mystery about you and you will find him chasing after you.

Do Some Weeding

Of course, every guy you meet is not going to be a good guy. This is where your good judgment comes in. You need to be honest with yourself about the guys you meet. If you really are not into a guy then cut him loose. If you unsure then get to know him a bit more without getting too serious and then make a final decision.

Good guys are out there and you can attract them. You just have to get rid of your old bad habits. You have to start looking at dating differently. You need to be more selective. You have control here. All it takes is just a little effort and you can reel in your dream guy.

by: Sandy B.
Sustainable Relationships Tips For Choosing The Best Among The Free Dating Websites Is The Spark Gone From Your Marriage? Sugar Daddy Dating Might Just Be Your Answer It's Time To Win in dating How Can I Attract Women When I've Been Out Of The Dating Scene For So Long? How To Get A Woman To Really Like Me As Much As I Like Her Tell Me Ways To Attract Women Now And For Always Show Me Ways To Get Girls To Like Me By Flirting Dating Techniques For Over 40s Dating Tips For Men Over 40 That Never Fail Men Over 40 Dating Tips And How To Get A Girls Phone Number How To Start Dating For Over 40s And How To Meet A Woman Online Singles Dating For The Over 40s
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.214.178) / Processed in 0.013367 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3521, 245,
How To Be A Magnet For Great Guys