Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » How To Earn Money Selling Things On Amazon
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

How To Earn Money Selling Things On Amazon

You CAN make money selling things on Amazon. It is not very hard, and costs virtually zero to start up. I will share the steps, and a follow up article on hints and tips.

1. Set up an Amazon account. If you are here, you already probably have one. Within your account, you can set up a Seller Account. Do that.

2. Decide what you want to sell. Amazon has many categories, books and music are common items, easy. List the items you want to sell. Amazon has clear directions on how to do all this, from setting up your account to how to list your items, and so on.

3. Check your email account at least daily, ship items when sold. Eventually Amazon will deposit your profits directly into your bank account, if you set it up that way. They reserve your money for a while when you are first starting up, but you WILL get it.

This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. You need to learn, over time, what kinds of things sell best, how best to price them, how to get people to buy YOUR $3.99 book over the next guy's same $3.99 book. It takes TIME for most of your things to sell.

Hints:

o I would set up a separate new email account just for this purpose.

o Read the Amazon articles, blogs, tutorials, and so on to get a better idea of how best to do this.

o I shop thrift stores and garage sales for items. I never pay more than $1 for a book, and buy almost only new books. You will learn over time what sells.

o I find buying audio programs are often a good deal and sell for considerably more than the $1-2 I buy them for. New programs are best. Things like Stop Smoking Now, Hooked on Phonics, etc.

o Things that sell well are self-help, self-improvement, diet-related, religious, and money oriented items.

o One of the very best ways to get people to purchase YOUR item over the next one is to offer something for FREE, like this free report. The free item needs to have value, you do not want to scam people or be dishonest. (I could easily sell this report for $3.95)

o The more you list, the more you will sell. But it also takes time, space, and organization if you have lots of items.

o Be scrupulously honest in your dealings and descriptions.

Other points:

o This is a business where you will have to keep, organize and maintain at least some inventory. It is NOT a set-it-up-and-walk-away-while-the money-rolls-in-web-site.

o I think there is potential to make a fair amount of income doing this, especially if you can find good inventory.

o Your time is also required in listing your items, processing sold items, finding items.

o Keep learning. Read the Amazon blogs, support sites, forums.

by: John Szymanski
Borrow Money till Payday - Fated For Your Monetary Crunches N8 Coming Soon - Let's Start Saving Money Too Good To Be True? Free Money For Buying Property Worldventures Reviews The Naked Truth! LG Optimus Series: A Detailed Review Making Money From Property Deeds - 2 Ways To Make $100,000 Or More This Year Review Of The Strange Case of Angelica Movie 2010 Ardyss Reviews The Naked Truth! Accommodation Bangalore --Hotels to Suit Your Budget in Bangalore From Precious Metals To Commodities, How To Earn Money With Your Investment Dollar Review Of Biutiful Movie 2010 Best Liver Cleanse Reviews - You Should Cleanse Your Liver Twice a Year Minimum Review Of Another Year Movie 2010
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.146.173) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.007783 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 2860, 385,
How To Earn Money Selling Things On Amazon Atlanta