Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » Health Care And The Fairness Of High Cigarette Taxes
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Health Care And The Fairness Of High Cigarette Taxes

Author: saichon sannok

Smoking is currently a massive health care issues, the dramatic impact on people's lives and brings tremendous stress on the health care for smokers and nonsmokers alike. The latest statistics for cigarette smoking are as follows: Smoking is a cause of death more than a single disease. (World Health Organization). Fifteen million smokers try to quit each year only 5% reach their destination. Colorectal cancer is the second most commonCause of death. Smoking causes about 90% of lung cancer deaths among women and 80% for men. Smoking causes cancer of the bladder, pharynx, larynx, esophagus, cervix, kidney, lung, pancreas and stomach.health care Smoking causes coronary heart disease, the most common cause of death in the U.S. Cigarette smoking doubles a person's risk of stroke. Cigarette smoking causes reduced circulation by narrowing the blood vessels. Cigarette smoking leads toRespiratory diseases and has other effects on health. What have we learned from taxes already? Forty three states and the District of Columbia taxes have increased dramatically since 2001 more than double the average tobacco tax from $ 44 to about $ 1.05 per pack. Numerous studies in those states have measured the effect of these higher taxes. The conclusions of the studies are interesting. The result of the increased taxes are a drop in overall consumption and lessChildren to smoke. All ten percent in price reduces consumption by 3-5% and the number of children, that smoking by 6%. The decline in smoking among men was very marked, blacks, Hispanics, pregnant women and persons with lower income. The increase in taxes on cigarettes lead to higher government revenues, the cost of rising health care costs maintenance and fund programs for the prevention of tobacco use and programs for persons may be offset with lower income. http://www.healthcare.pannipa.com/2009/10/health-care-and-the-fairness-of-high-cigarette-taxes/About the Author:
# 2 I recently tried 750mg cbd gummies after the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my desire and be in the land of nod issues without any notable side effects. The fuel was unoppressive to use, with definite dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, lusty grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided convalescence in my overall well-being, instinct more serene and rested. I comprehend the regular approximate to wellness CBD offers and plan to go on using it.   2024-2-20 13:32  reply
Tax Relief Problems How to Straighten Out Your Tax Affairs in 2010 2010 NFL Predictions: Detroit Lions A Quick Glance At How Entrepreneurs Can Save On Taxes New Irs Video Series Preparing Your Taxes With A Cpa Information On Preparing Tax Returns Online And Filing. Irs Audit Penalties Associated With Taxes Wichard, longtime NFL player agent, passes away at age 60 Fixing “Memory Card Error” Message in Pentax Optio S40 How to take care of the Nanny Tax 2010 NFL Predictions Tax Tip On The Gift Tax: Use It Or Lose It
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.218.146) / Processed in 0.011793 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2450, 184,