Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » First Time Home Buyers - Home Buying Process
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

First Time Home Buyers - Home Buying Process

Are you ready to buy that first home? Are you sure you're ready to begin

? Some would say you need to begin with finding the house you want to buy. But really there are steps you need to take as first time home buyers before you begin. Let's say you're planning a wedding, you don't begin the process by picking a reception hall when you haven't even popped the question! The same with buying a house. There are some steps you need to take before you pick the location.

Beginning Steps for First Time Home Buyers:

You need to find out how much you can afford.

Can I qualify for a loan?

Do I have enough money saved for a down payment?

What type of loan programs are out there? Which one is best for me?

Do I need a bank or a broker?

Step One:

In order to figure how much you can afford you need to take a look at your income and expenses. Do you have enough left over at the end of the month to make a mortgage payment? If you're renting you probably already have a certain amount of money budgeted. Will that amount buy you the size home you want? There are mortgage calculators out there that will help you estimate how much you can spend.

Step Two:

The first thing in qualifying for a loan is your credit rating. You may need to get a credit report pulled. Most lenders use the middle score to figure your credit rating. They get this figure by taking the credit score from all three credit reporting agencies and picking the middle one. If your credit score is too low, then you have some work to do before you go looking for that new home.

The second thing in qualifying for a loan is the ability to pay it back. So your debt-to-income (DTI) reflects whether you are a good risk or not. If you're expenses are higher than your income, you need to lower those first.

Step Three:

Now you need to look at your savings account. Do you have enough money saved for the down payment? If not, then you may need to consider down payment assistance or grants to help you. Or perhaps you may need to set up a savings plan to help you save for that down payment.

Step Four:

It's a good idea for first time home buyers to be educated on the different types of loan programs out there to see which one is a good fit for you. There are programs that have low down payments, ones that are best for buying in suburban areas, ones that have low interest, and many more. It never hurts to be educated.

Step Five:

You will have to make a decision on who you're going to use to process the loan. You may wish to go to your bank and have them start the application process. Or you may wish to pick a broker. There are pros and cons to both, so spend some time learning the pros and cons so you can make your decision.

Now you're ready to propose marriage!!! But before you buy that ring, know your rights. First time home buyers should understand things like Fair Housing, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Predatory lending and what the borrower's rights are before they initiate their search.

Once you're really engaged, I mean have all these steps in place, then you can begin looking for that first home. You'll be happy you did all this planning ahead of time.

Jeffrey Ragan wants to help you get into your first home by offering a free buyers guide and other helpful information on their website, First-Time-Home-Buyer-Solutions.com.

by: Jeffrey S. Ragan
# 2 I recently tried cbd gummy with thc as a replacement for the prime prematurely and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my dread and doze issues without any notable side effects. The fuel was effortless to utter, with definite dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, lusty taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent improvement in my overall well-being, ardour more serene and rested. I cognizant the unstudied approximate to wellness CBD offers and procedure to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 16:06  reply
Government Grant For Business Information 7 Expenses That Are Keeping You In Debt Is It Helpful To Get A Student Credit Card After Bankruptcy? How To Keep Your Personal Finances Thriving Debt Snow Ball - Discover Multiple Ways To Eliminate Bills Worry Less With These Personal Finance Tips Loan With Bad Credit-look For Extra Benefit With Online Alternatives Valuable Insights For Money Handling With Money Matters Expo - A Personal Finance Training Course Finance Customers Try To Get Ahead $3000 With A Guaranteed High Risk Personal Loan-easy Application Approval Secure Your Money And Be Secured For Your Future Connect With Home Buyers To Sell Your House Fast. Stop Making Mistakes With Controlling Your Personal Finances. Use These Tips!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.213.209) / Processed in 0.013064 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 3842, 179,