Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » FFXIV Secrets Reviewed
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

FFXIV Secrets Reviewed

FFXIV Secrets Reviewed

FFXIV secrets to level up and earn gill at lightning speed revealed!

* Got no idea how to earn gill and level up fast?

* Totally bemused at how pros seem to advance so easily?

* Absolutely clueless?

Let me guess! Right now you're with the newbies running around endlessly grinding like I was... totally clueless and wondering how to get gill faster. Despite having a full time job and other commitments I became obsessed with figuring this game out. Having many sleepless nights.

Now, if you are like I was, then you don't want a guide full of fluff and filler that makes 10 pages to tell you how to buy their game and make an account.The only thing you'll find in my guide are rock solid, proven strategies that work.

Here are some of the things you'll learn in this guide:

* Stats of every monster -- including their HP, Attacks, Special Abilities and How to counter them.

* Which class you need to pick -- and when you should switch classes and weapons

* Secret Grinding Areas to get tons of experience fast -- I'm amazed at the hidden areas in FFXIV that almost no one knows about! (I've been profiting off these areas since the beta and rarely ever see other players at these locations.

* Undisclosed and unknown mining and quarry nodes (mining is boring, unless you know where to do it for maximum returns)

* How to make an absolute mind with crafting -- crafting Rare Weapons is unbelievably lucrative if you know how to do it properly. I've sold rare weapons for insane amount of gill (so much so, others thought I was cheating!)

* Strategies for Every Leve -- don't go each leve blindly! There are specific strategies and ways to take each different leve that you need to know about. Refer to this guide before doing ANY quest.

* Little known Tips and Tricks to give you an edge -- Can't say what these are here, but when you find out about these, just don't tell anyone else :-)

* The Best Shops, Guild, and NPC shops (stop messing around trying to find the right weapons and gear. I'll set you straight with info on where to get what you need, no matter where you are)

* In-depth and details walkthroughs for all 3 areas Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, Ul'dah (Includes detailed pictures and step by step instructions)

DO NOT GET LEFT BEHIND.. BE THE LEADER!

If you don' pick up this guide now, all you'll be asking yourself a month from now is this:

"How much effort have I spent to get to this pathetic level? There are so many players way above me.. worse is still I don't have much gil!"

Step up and get this guide, implement the strategies and watch your results skyrocket!

Join now and get Free Updates for Life!

Upon payment you will have unrestricted access to the members area for life.

Includes:

* Completely Free Updates to this guide forever at no extra charge

* New Strategies and Ideas coming all the time

* What you'll see when you get the access today is just the beginning

* Guaranteed lifetime membership to the exclusive FFXIV Secrets Club

* Secrets to totally dominate the game

* 100% Satisfaction 60 day money-back guarantee
HP Photosmart 3310 Review Canon Pixma iP3600 Cartridge Review Easy Calm Review – To Believe Or Not? Clean your backyard with lawn vacuum Ion Extra Review – How It Helps You Car finance options for everyone Review Of Epson R2880 Canon PIXMA iP4850 Ink Review Breast Enlargement Reviews are Important? Reviews On Satellite Direct: A Consumer's Take Debit Card Advances: An Easy To Avail Financial Option Find Out Whether A Debit Card Can Be Used In This Area Before You Transfer Money To Germany Save Money with used Slot Machines
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.12.202) / Processed in 0.011976 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 3430, 385,
FFXIV Secrets Reviewed