Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Canon EOS Rebel T2i Review for Black Friday Sale 2010
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Canon EOS Rebel T2i Review for Black Friday Sale 2010

Although the EOS Rebel XS and EOS 50D that most urgently need an upgrade in the Canon SLR catalog, the firm has opted for Canon EOS Rebel T2i leaving a foot of retirement to the EOS Rebel T1i. The new 18-megapixel CMOS, the Full HD video recording with manual controls and 3-inch screen and more than a million dots resolution are the main pillars of this young SLR, available in March for about $800 on the other side Atlantic.

Writing .- Not a year has passed up Canon from the staging of the EOS Rebel T1i to put on the table a revamped EOS Rebel T2i. A camera that borrows some features of the EOS 7D for updating the specification sheet of the most popular series of Canon SLRs.

Thus, the new model makes the leap to the 18 megapixel CMOS sensor hand of maintaining its APS-C size and focal length multiplier factor of 1.6 x. The same applies to the image processor DIGIC IV, although in this case increase both the available range of sensitivities (from 100 to 6400 ISO, with a force value of 12,800 ISO) and shutter speed (3.7 frames per second) .

Also the measuring system of 63 zones iFCL that Canon released the EOS 7D is now among the benefits of the EOS Rebel T2i. Less fortunate has been the focus system, accurate to 9 points already wearing his predecessor.

Full HD manual

Although in theory the EOS Rebel T1i and was able to record Full HD video sequences, the rate of 20 frames per second required to quote this feature.

Canon seems to have taken note of this and the revamped EOS Rebel T2i combines clips of 1920 x 1080 points to the possibility of working at 30, 25 and 24 frames per second, or 50 to 60 frames per second with a resolution of 720p.

The list of developments in the video section also includes manual controls and a standard 3.5 mm connection for external microphones.

High resolution screen

Although in general the camera's design has not undergone major changes in official images provided by Canon itself may be some changes in the controls back, the emergence of a button to activate the preview and video recording.

Since the firm is also talking about larger controls and ergonomically designed to follow the advice and feedback from users.

Special mention 3-inch screen, which despite maintaining its diagonal, now looks a ratio of 3:2 and a resolution of just over a million points.

SDXC card support, along with the Canon EOS Rebel T2i also introduced a new remote that can control and shoot camera without cables. Dubbed as RC-6, this command is also valid for other SLR, such as EOS 7D, Rebel XSi and Rebel T1i, and even the EOS 5D Mark II.

Confirmed that the EOS Rebel T2i will be available for $750 and $850 if purchased with the 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS Lens. Best price @ Black Friday Canon T2i Store
How You will Benefit from the Truth about six pack abs review Corporate Fax Plans - Can They Really Save Your Company Money? Fushigi Review: Does It Really Float? Zenerx Review - Do Zenerx Pills Really Work? Probe Personal Lubricant In Review Shokz Starcraft 2 Guide - Detailed Review Don't Buy The Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard Until You Read This Review Make Money The Easy Way - How I Make Money With No Effort Cheat Your Way Thin Review: Cheating Never Felt So Good Furreal GoGo My Walkin Pup Review How To Make Money On Line Mike's Truth About Abs Review Paper Overload? Steps to Transition to a Paperless Office for your Financial Records
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.125.80) / Processed in 0.010868 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2946, 385,