Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Can the Shopping Genie Really Save You Money
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Can the Shopping Genie Really Save You Money

When searching the internet, there are so many shopping directories it makes your head spin! Just about every search you do these days

, winds up in some complicated catalog site, where advertisers hope you will click to make them rich.Why shouldn't all of us share in this money, rather than give it away to smart marketers? What if you supply a toll that your friends could use to save more money than these sites offer?The Shopping GenieThere is a new player in the market. The difference with this one is that you do a search for a specific item, then click on the genie. It moves its way at lightning speed around the web, finding the very best prices for you in seconds. You can install my genie, or once you install mine, get your own.Now here are some stories from people who used their FREE Genie! "I recently bought a black denim soft top for my '98 Jeep TJ Wrangler from a local car dealership for $1,600. This was before I ever knew about the Genie.Well, I just had to find out what other prices there were out thereactually, I felt comfortable thinking my purchase was a good one because the car dealership is a major customer of mine. I was told I got a good deal.yeah, right!The Genie found the exact soft top within secondsfor only $ 478! I will use the Genie for all my price comparisons from now on. Believe me, my friends are downloading the Genie after hearing my story."Mike Pollock, Airdrie, Alberta, CanadaSave Money On Glasses!"Hi Guys. My wife Maisie and I are really amazed how much MyShoppingGenie can save you not only money but very valuable time as well. Maisie and I both wear contact lenses, costing 27-50 per month each (55-00).We put our prescriptions into the Genie and we can get the same lenses for 9-98 per month each (19-96), saving over 35-00 per month.We've saved money on other things, for example: 23-00 on ink for my printer. It's unbelievable! This business really is a no brainer because our monthly fee is well covered by what we our saving. It's a self-financing business. Thank you MNU for giving us the Genie."Phil & Maisie McMurray, Liverpool, EnglandLaptop BatteryI was looking for a replacement battery for my sister's laptop. I wanted an original one as cheap 'compatible' ones tend to overheat and may explode. I checked the manufacturer's official online shop and the price for the battery was 126! That's 1/3 of the price of a new laptop!I decided to use the Genie to find the best price. In just a few seconds I had the results. I found an original manufacturer's battery for 63 including postage and packaging! That's half the price for the same product. It's amazing.My Shopping Genie is a great application, it's a real money saver. I use it almost everyday to compare prices. Now, before I buy anything in the High Street I check the price with the Genie. It's really cool.The bottom line is that for every genie I hand out, I get around $2 a month. Doesn't sound like much, but everyone who downloads it saves a bundle, so they keep using it. Magical! This is Pay It Forward in action. You give away something free that saves money, they give it away, and you get paid!I know there are other devices around, but you will find this is simple and effective, so why spend heaps of your valuable time searching for something not as good. Shopping on line just got a whole lot easier and cheaper.There are lots of items you purchase on line that you can save money on. If a deal is available, the genie appears on the page. Then you can simply click on it and get the best deals - simple.I really like this device and use it when I want to purchase things on line.I recommend the genie to anyone with a computer!

By: Ranjitha
TimeForMeCatalog Review Super 8 Motel Algona Review Americinn Hotel Algona Review Super 8 Motel Adair Review Step bars - a wise way to spend your money Avatrim Review - Avatrim Ingredients Side Effects Ideas of Using Money in Japan & Germany Review Of An Air Hockey Table A Review of "My Nigeria: Five Decades of Independence" Survive In Place Review Money till Payday - Financial Aid as an Option of Salary Premature Ejaculation (PE) Pills – DuraMale Review Make More Money: How Day Trading Can Make You Ten Times Your Salary!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.203.107) / Processed in 0.012625 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3844, 385,