Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » Best Debt-consolidation Story
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Best Debt-consolidation Story

Today i finally called the debt consolidator. when I was 18 I got 3 credit cards and was only able to send in minimum payments here I am 7 yrs later still dealing with it.

it got to the point where I just stop sending money BIG mistake but when your 18 you think you know everything. Well after cussing collections out numerous times I didn't get many calls but got tons of letters. I threw them away.

1 day about 5 yrs later I got a summons to appear in court I wasn't sure what for but I went I found out it was from 1 of the 3 credit card companies I owed money to.

anyway so at court they ordered me to pay 150 a month to this collection agency. I did it for about a year but stopped 1 day not because I couldn't afford it I had a job just because at the time I was going through some rough times finacially and felt the collection agency was probably the least important.

well 3 months later they put a freeze on my bank account (Cause my dumb self sent them a check instead of a money order like i had done before)

anyway what happened was I can't get to any of my money and after a certain date they drain the account (with court order/permission of course) when I found out I opened another bank account with the same bank and start putting my money in there so I can pay off my bills and such.

Well i started stacking my money in that account I was doing good. after they drained my first account I put a lil money in there till I can close it(you have to wait 30 days after you open a new account before you can close the old one) No Problem. I'm thinking ok cool they don't have the new account # I don't have to worry about it WRONG.

2 months after they drained my 1st account they got another court order to do the same thing they did before put a freeze on my new account (I had a decent amount of money in there) Drained it-I was So Mad.

when I had found out I went ahead and opened another account at a different bank after the freeze was removed I put $50 in there so I didn't have to deal with overdraft charges. Well I called the collection agency and made arrangements for payments this time cause don't want to go through this a 3rd time . now my payment are $110 so I'm working on that one but I still have 2 other credit card companies to deal with.

this time I said forget it and called a debt consolidation company of course I'm still going to have to pay money but not as much as I would have to if I tried to deal with it on my own. I actually feel alot better about it cause now when the collections call I can refer them to the people that are helping me. No More Calls from the collections people and I'm working on getting my credit back.

If your in this type of situation try calling a debt consolidater before filing bankrupt. Bankrupt follows you for 7 yrs. When debt consolidation is done it's done it will fix your credit although it may still put a negative score on your credit report it will be easier to get a new car or a new house. When you file bankrupt it makes it kind of hard to get a house or car cause a lot of people will deny you still if they see bankrupt.

I'm so satisfied with it I'm going to share the info with you.

Best Debt-consolidation Management

By: George Smith
Obama's Debt settlement Bill – How Personal debt Can Settled For 30% Of Your Balance Learn How to Purchase Penny Shares Debt Stress And How To Avoid It Debt Settlement And The IRS Organza And Chiffon Fabric-know The Difference Before You Purchase Planning your linen hire purchase Wipe Out Half of Your Debt With These Proven Debt Reduction Strategies Eliminate Outstanding Debt - Can Debt Settlement Completely Eliminate What I Owe? Debt Free - Becoming Debt-Free in One Year Debt Help - Are There Free Debt Consultants in My Area? Debt Solution - Becoming Debt-Free in Six Months Expunge Outstanding Debt - 5 Debt Solutions For Consumers How to Expunge Outstanding Debt - What You Can Do to Stop Debt Before it Gets Out of Control
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.24.159) / Processed in 0.017183 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3689, 179,