Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » A Third Party Review Of Monitium – What Is It And Should You Join?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

A Third Party Review Of Monitium – What Is It And Should You Join?

If you're reading this third party review

, then chances are you're looking for information on Monitium. In this simple review, I'll go into some information on Monitium that will help you make an educated decision about whether you should participate with them or not.

First, let's cover some basic information about Monitium. Now, since it's extremely early in their pre-launch phase, there isn't a whole lot of detailed information online, aside from all the promotional content telling people about it. What I can tell you is that it is being promoted as a platform, not an actual network marketing business, that is designed to help network marketing professionals solve on of their biggest problems.

So, what is this problem? Downline retention. In this day and age, with the advent of technology (specifically the internet), it's becoming harder and harder for leaders to keep their team intact. This is because different companies, and industry leaders, are constantly bombarding distributors with the "latest and hottest, next big thing in network marketing", so distributors move to other companies, taking their distributors with them.

So, what's Monitium's solution? Monitium has come up with a downline platform where you can potentially build one last downline organization under the Monitium umbrella. And, as Monitium introduces different network marketing companies into their system, you can simply participate with each company, and keep the integrity and structure of your downline, since everyone will participate together. In other word, you can build one group and "take" that group to different companies and join with an existing downline. Obviously, there's a little more to it than that, but that's the basic concept behind the company.

What's most impressive to me is that they have a platform that's seamless, regardless of what type of compensation plan is introduced or what countries are added to the platform. It's also impressive that some big names are aligning themselves with Monitium. In addition to CEO Ken Eggleston, who is a documented network marketing distributor with decades of experience, network marketing leaders like Paul Morris and Rod Cook are also involved and are featured right on the Monitium website. Of course, it's extremely early to tell whether this concept will catch on and succeed. However, it's rumored that there are some network marketing companies that are embracing it and they are eager to be one of the first network marketing companies to be introduced to the Monitium community.

As I mentioned earlier, it's still very early to tell how successful Monitium will be. However, if you decide to join Monitium, and even if they explode and become the greatest thing since sliced bread, you will still need to build a downline. And, while you can certainly build a downline offline, using traditional network marketing techniques, it would be smart to leverage the internet and generate leads online. My suggestion is to use an attraction marketing system that's already in place to brand yourself and generate leads for your Monitium downline. If you can get the right training that will help you generate 30-50+ leads a day, and build a solid Monitium team, there's no telling how successful you can become... especially, if their multiple-companies concept takes off and revolutionizes the industry.

A Third Party Review Of Monitium What Is It And Should You Join?

By: Jaime Soriano
Getting Your Money Card Key West Review! Suggestions To Generate Large Quantity Of Money On The Web Benefits Of J2me Review A Review Of Casio G-shock Giez Chrono Gs-1010d-1adr Gs-1010d-1 Gs-1010d Men's Watch Hotels In Rishikesh - Budget Hotels In Rishikesh Alberta Accountant- Provides Solution For Financial Issues 7 Ways to Survive the Great Recession How To Work Recession Chic World of Warcraft Review Review Of Lg 50pk760 Bob Jogging Strollers - Frequently Asked Questions. Crafting A Budget For Bill Consolidation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.8.82) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012206 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3630, 385,
A Third Party Review Of Monitium – What Is It And Should You Join? Copenhagen