Insurances.net
insurances.net » Men » 7 Things Women Do That Drive Men Mad
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

7 Things Women Do That Drive Men Mad

1. Making an anniversary out of everything:What is it with women turning the nice little things in life into a grand gift-exchanging

, champagne-popping ceremony? We return home from a normal day at work to be met with a candle-lit dinner and an expensive looking gift but, quite frankly, it makes our heart stop. Have you done something wrong? Is it your birthday? My birthday? Oh silly me, its the anniversary of the first time we looked at each other. Please refrain from doing this, ladies. We have a hard enough time getting event dates right without being shouted at for not buying the dog a card to celebrate the anniversary of his first vaccination.

2. Piling the bed with cushions:One would be mistaken for thinking that a bed is for sleeping in. We go to get our head down for the night, only to find the bed piled sky-high with strategically placed cushions that leave no room for us. Whats more, only a couple of these cushions actually have a purpose. We dont need the tiny heart-shaped one or the big fluffy one that makes us sneeze just a normal pillow to rest our head on will suffice. We dont adorn the bed with DIY tools and model cars, so please tame your OCD (Obsessive Cushion Disorder) and stop making an elaborate display out of our bed so we can get down to the important stuff.

3. Asking us what were thinking:Its a classic example of how women like to test us, and possibly trick us into making the cardinal sin of admitting that we werent thinking about her at that particular moment. One minute were enjoying a cuddle, the next theyre hurling that question at us when were least expecting it. They say it so fast that we dont have chance to make up a false reply or even to think straight, which leads us to stutter and then be accused of thinking of our ex. Asking what were thinking is basically a nice way of saying you arent allowed to have private thoughts, unless theyre about me.

4. Saying Im fine, when youre not happy:So she stood in front of the television while the football was on, we got a bit iffy and snapped, and now all sorts of issues have been bought up. Then she says it that passive-aggressive statement that marks the start of the dreaded silent treatment: Im fine. Erm, are you really fine because youve just screamed at us until youve gone red in the face, and now youre laying face down on the bed crying. If youre unhappy just outline the problem and then we can sort it out and carry on as normal. Or even better dont outline the problem and let us watch the football in peace.

5. Using sex as a weapon:One of the most annoying things that a woman can do is deny her man of sexual privileges. Some women seem to take great pleasure in using our weakness to their own advantage through the classic if you dont do this, were not having sex scenario. If youre going to stop us from doing one thing, please dont let it be sex. We dont stop you from eating and drinking, so please dont mess with our basic human needs either.

6. Being over-emotional:You cry at funerals, you cry at weddings, you cry at happy films, you cry at sad films. This makes us feel awkward because we just dont know what to say or do when youre sat sobbing all over our freshly ironed shirt. Where do all these tears come from? We think women should just have an annual crying day where they get together and cry for twenty four hours, before coming home and being normal for the other 364 days of the year. It would solve a lot of our problems.

7. Incessant talking:Weve heard that women are estimated to say around 20, 000 words a day which is an awful lot compared to the paltry 7, 000 estimated for men so we understand that she needs to get her daily nattering fix, but why is it always at the most inappropriate times? She was quiet all the way through the family dinner when we needed her to break the awkward silence, but as soon as we start getting to the competitive part of a multi-player game with our friends, she just wont shut up about how cute the neighbor's cat looks when it sits next to the rose bush. To make it even more annoying, the actual part of the story she was getting at whilst rambling on about the neighbours cat, was that the cats owner now works at the grocery store down the road. Ladies, if youre going to talk, pick the right moment and please,just get to the point.

by: Nicky Davis
Polo Shirt For Men Adds A Touch Of Class To Their Wardrobe Mcfly Drummer Harry Judd Proposes To Girlfriend During St Lucia Holidays Steps To Create Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Would Like You Back Speedily Rose Gold Watches For Men Ideas Using Skin Care Products Do Not Make Men Gay! Dressspace Men Clothing At The Best Deal How Men Should Pick Skin Care Products My Ex Girlfriend Broke My Heart But I Want Her Back Anyway I Want Her Back In My Life - You Need To Be Patient Dealing With Your Ex Girlfriend Exhibit A Little Tenderness To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back Again Permanently Colorado Men Face Criminal Menacing Charges Tips For Men Who Want To Buy Lingerie For Women Millionaire Dating Tips: The 5 Things That Men Find Irresistible In Women
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.192.234) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012689 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 4420, 67,
7 Things Women Do That Drive Men Mad Casper