Insurances.net
insurances.net » Men » Mcfly Drummer Harry Judd Proposes To Girlfriend During St Lucia Holidays
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Mcfly Drummer Harry Judd Proposes To Girlfriend During St Lucia Holidays

Love is in the air for McFly band members this month as the drummer Harry Judd announced

his engagement, just days after attending the wedding of his fellow band mate, Tom Fletcher.

The 26-year-old drummer proposed to his girlfriends Izzy Johnston during their St Lucia holidays at the boutique Rendezvous Hotel.

Harry announced the good news on Twitter last week saying: Couldn't be happier! My beautiful @izzyeyesalight and I are engaged!

Thank you to @rendezvoushotel for making it so special! Xxx

He added: I liked it, so I put a ring on it. #engaged

During their holidays in St Lucia, 27-year-old Izzy, wrote on Twitter: So happy! My gorgeous @mcflyharry and I got engaged on the beach by candlelit dinner. I'm the luckiest girl to be marrying my best friend xx

The couple have been together since 2005 after they met during McFly's tour and Haryy has been talking about popping the question since he won BBCs Strictly Come Dancing last December.

Harry told a newspaper in December: I absolutely know 100 per cent that in her I have found The One, and yes I do want marriage, kids, the whole deal with Izzy.

The Rendezvous is one of the most luxurious couples-only St Lucia hotels and the perfect setting for a romantic proposal.

Located on Malabar beach on the north-west tip of the Caribbean island, the luxury hotel is set upon a two-mile beautiful white sand beach and offers breathtaking views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea and the neighbouring island of Martinique.

The family-run hotel is perfect for special holidays to St Lucia, romantic weddings, and long-awaited honeymoons. There couples can enjoy a superb environment that is made up of lush tropical gardens, a lazy river pool that runs through the resort and a pristine beach.

Guests can choose from a range of lavish guest rooms including Luxury Beach Front Suites, Beach Front Cottages, Luxury Beach Front Rooms, Seaside Suites, Verandah Suites, Premium Garden View Rooms and Garden Views Rooms.

The rooms are furnished with four-poster beds, marble bathrooms and private decks and balconies that offer beautiful views of the beach, turquoise ocean, or gardens.

Couples can enjoy candlelit dinners at The Trysting Place or the Terrace Restaurant, or relax with a glass of wine or fruity cocktail at any of the three chic bars.

Facilities at the hotel include a PADI Scuba Centre, three swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, tennis courts, the luxury Spa in the Water Garden, and a watersports centre where loved up couples can go scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, sailing and water skiing.

by: Jose Gundin
Steps To Create Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Would Like You Back Speedily Rose Gold Watches For Men Ideas Using Skin Care Products Do Not Make Men Gay! Dressspace Men Clothing At The Best Deal How Men Should Pick Skin Care Products My Ex Girlfriend Broke My Heart But I Want Her Back Anyway I Want Her Back In My Life - You Need To Be Patient Dealing With Your Ex Girlfriend Exhibit A Little Tenderness To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back Again Permanently Colorado Men Face Criminal Menacing Charges Tips For Men Who Want To Buy Lingerie For Women Millionaire Dating Tips: The 5 Things That Men Find Irresistible In Women 5 Tips To Have Better Conversations With Your Girlfriend How To Get A Girlfriend When You Are Feeling Lonely
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.88.217) / Processed in 0.010904 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2733, 67,
Mcfly Drummer Harry Judd Proposes To Girlfriend During St Lucia Holidays