Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » 2010 NFL Predictions: Minnesota Vikings
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

2010 NFL Predictions: Minnesota Vikings

Prediction: 1st NFC North - Favre is the difference maker

. As long as he's healthy, the Vikings will have an excellent opportunity to make a Super Bowl run. Green Bay will certainly push the Vikes in the NFC North, but the Packers had no answer for Favre and Allen last year. I believe that will still be the case as Minnesota uses last year's NFC title game blunder as a strong motivator throughout the season. NFL lines makers have listed the Vikings at +150 to win the NFC North. Be sure to check out my 2010 NFL predictions to see which teams I have winning the other seven divisions.

2010 NFL Predictions: Minnesota Vikings

By: Jimmy Boyd
2010 San Francisco 49ers: NFL Schedule, Predictions and Odds Alternative Minimum Tax Planninginvestments - Capital Gains Learn Tax Issue Resolution Methods for IRS Collection Procedures Similar to a IRS Tax Lien 2010 Cleveland Browns: NFL Schedules, Predictions and Odds Learn These Tricks To Filing Unfiled Irs Taxes. Barber might be willing, but return to NFL won't be easy Buy an Authentic NFL Jersey Or a Replica One? 2010 Chicago Bears: NFL Schedules, Predictions and Odds 2011 tax estimator, Estimate 2010 Taxes with latest tax estimator Tax Increases to Watch Out for in the New Year Israel Concise Tax Guide - 2011 Why Outsourcing Bookeeping Helps A Great Deal? The Taxes That Got Away: Alimony Recapture Rules
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.40.47) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.010880 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1054, 184,
2010 NFL Predictions: Minnesota Vikings Atlanta