Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » 2010 NFL Predictions: Arizona Cardinals
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

2010 NFL Predictions: Arizona Cardinals

The Arizona Cardinals have enjoyed plenty of success the last two seasons

, winning back-to-back division titles and four playoff games. However, they did that with future Hall of Fame quarterback Kurt Warner under center. With Warner calling it a career in the offseason, it will now be up to Matt Leinart to keep the Cards atop the NFC West. And NFL lines makes don't have faith that he can get the job done. The books have listed the Cardinals behind the San Francisco 49ers at +250 to win the NFC West. They have also set Arizona's regular season wins number at over/under 7.5 wins.

Offense: Leinart will get the first crack at replacing Warner. If he doesn't perform up to Ken Whisenhunt's standards, we will likely see Derek Anderson.

Leinart will have plenty of weapons and an improved offensive line to help him succeed. Arizona has brought perennial Pro Bowl guard Alan Faneca aboard to steady the line. The Cards want to improve their running attack, and Whisenhunt, who coached Faneca in Pittsburgh, believes his new guard is just the guy to do it. Whisenhunt also knows that a stronger running game will take the pressure off of Leinart.

If running backs Beanie Wells and Timothy Hightower receive adequate blocking, I believe they can put up some big numbers. This duo combined for nearly 1,400 yards and 15 scores on the ground last season. With Arizona expected to put a bigger emphasis on its running game, Wells might be a nice fantasy sleeper.

The Cards will miss physical wide receiver Anquan Boldin, but they still have plenty of big play ability with Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Breaston and Early Doucet. Fitzgerald is as good as they get in the NFL. He has recorded more than 1,000 receiving yards and double-digit touchdowns each of the last three seasons.

Defense: The Cards were a very mediocre defensive team in 2009. They ranked No. 15 in the NFL in scoring defense, giving up 20.3 points per game, and No. 20 in total defense, allowing 346.4 yards per game.

Arizona will have its work cut out for itself as it tries to improve on those numbers now that it has lost quality performers like Karlos Dansby and Antrel Rolle.

The Cardinals have tried to make up for these losses by bringing in Joey Porter and Kerry Rhodes. They also added nose tackle Dan Williams and linebacker Daryl Washington in the draft.

With veteran pass rushers Bertrand Berry and Chike Okeafor no longer in the desert, the Cards are hoping that Porter can keep their pass rush elite. Arizona finished No. 6 in the NFL with 43 sacks last season.

Prediction: 3rd NFC West - In order for Arizona to win the NFC West for a third straight season, Leinart will have to play much better than he has to this point in his career. While I don't think Leinart will be a complete bust, he's not Warner, and he likely never will be. The Cards relied on their offense to carry the load the past two seasons, but there's a good chance the offense won't be as explosive in 2010. Be sure to check out my 2010 NFL predictions to see which team I have winning the NFC West.

2010 NFL Predictions: Arizona Cardinals

By: Jimmy Boyd
# 2 I recently tried organic cbd gummies in search the first time and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my desire and be in the land of nod issues without any notable side effects. The oil was unoppressive to utter, with definite dosage instructions. It had a merciful, earthy grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal upgrading in my overall well-being, instinct more languorous and rested. I know the unstudied technique to wellness CBD offers and representation to continue using it.   2024-2-20 09:50  reply
2011 nfl super bowl information Are You Confused On How To File Your Back Taxes? 2010 Miami Dolphins: NFL Schedules, Predictions and Odds Importance Of Personal Finance Useful Guide Identity Theft at Tax Time - Be Wary of Thieves Former NFL players eat cake and take it too on USO tou The Outlook for Taxes in 2010 7 Secrets the IRS Doesn’t Want Taxpayers to Know Merger Of Two Taxes Favorable Foreign Trade In China Taxes Will Either Make You Rich Or Make You Poor Online Auto Auctions for Car Dealers 2010 Tax Changes; Individual HOT! $169.99 tax incl~Titleist 907 D1 Driver
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.200.136) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013476 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3636, 184,
New York City