Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » 200 Plastic Poker Chip Set And Carousel Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

200 Plastic Poker Chip Set And Carousel Review

I woke up this morning wondering what the heck happened last night at our poker party

. You ever have a psychological battle with someone and make a boneheaded play? Well, that was me last night and I finished just out of the money. While it was disappointing today's another day and this is about the 200 Plastic Poker Chip Set And Carousel.

If you do a little research around the internet, you will find testimonials that individuals submit where they aren't pleased with plastic poker chips. However, in my own personal opinion it really depends on what type of picture you're trying to paint for your guests. Since we're a bunch of college kids just blowing off steam after logging long study hours, we don't need a fancy set to feel like we're playing poker.

Individuals who enjoy the basics will love the 200 Plastic Poker Chip Set And Carousel. It's nothing spectacular, but it has enough chips for a full table and then some. Most importantly, the nine of us that play pitched in $1.75 a piece and it was paid for with a little left to spare. Then of course they are color coded so you can have different denominations for your game.

When you look at the 200 Plastic Poker Chip Set And Carousel you will see two slots for decks of cards to be placed. However, it's important that you understand this does not come with two playing decks. If you need a little convenience, it also spins around for each player to purchase chips. In the end it does its job and we enjoy our weekly games amongst friends.

One thing that most people overlook when it comes to plastic chips is how easy you can clean. I have to admit we all spill our adult beverages every now and again, but with a little soap and water they are good as new. So where did we get the idea to purchase the 200 Plastic Poker Chip Set And Carousel? Well, my father has been a long time member of this local country club and they have about 50 of these.

For years I sat and watched men that were almost twice the age as my dad, school him on various poker games. It was all in good fun, but I used to see these guys spill everything from mustard and ketchup to scotch and beer on these chips. Needless to say, the next week we returned and they looked brand new. So when it came time for the guys and me to get one for our frat house, it was the first thing I went looking for online.

So if you just need something to get good game going amongst friends or something simple at home, I definitely recommend getting the 200 Plastic Poker Chip Set And Carousel.

by: BrianGarvin
20 Minute Paydaysystem Review 20 Minute Payday by Russell Brunson Review - Any Good? 20 Minute Payday by Russell Brunson - Does It Make Money? 20 Minute Payday The Full Review 20 Minute Payday System Review 20 Minute Payday Review 20 Minute Payday Review - Russell Brunson 20 Minute Payday Bonus 20 Minute Payday Review - Replace Your Paycheck With Only 20 Minutes A Day 20 Minute Payday Review - Can I Really Make My Own 20 Minute Paydays? 20 Minute Payday BONUS $3000 In VALUE! | 20 Minute Payday Review 20 Minute PayDay Review 20 Minute PayDay Review 20 Minute PayDay Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.214.32) / Processed in 0.004511 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2651, 385,
200 Plastic Poker Chip Set And Carousel Review