Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » : The Fight: Lights Out Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

: The Fight: Lights Out Review

That's just the beginning however. You also have Chin which allows you to take more hits and Heart which helps you get back up if you have been mowed over. Only bad part is you really can't move your feet as you will be told during the tutorial. The rest of you is fine, but they have you rooted to that spot and probably to stop people from getting out of the cameras view. Custom soundtrack is supported so you can abuse people to your favorite fight songs.

Finally you have career mode and training facilities to improve your fighter. Career mode is like the one person stand alone to get you used to the ups and downs while earning yourself a little bit of cash along the way. The money is used on clothing, healing (since broken bones make for a weak fighter), and training facilities. Training includes things like the tutorial which gets updates from time to time, a spar which is just for practice and doesn't give you anything, the large punching bag, the small up high punching bag, an accuracy test, and an endurance match. The last four I mentioned give you upgrade points that you can spend on boosts which I named earlier. I tend to use either the large punching bag and/or the accuracy test since I'm better at those, but in all fairness did not try the endurance match.

Almost forgot some really important things. There is a gauge that measures how good or evil you are in a sense. Fighting using straight up boxing techniques makes you a good guy and shows you as being respectful. Fighting using the dirty moves and/or cheating (i.e. buying the download content to improve your fighter) lowers your respect. Not sure what respect does yet, but my guess is increases the price of items such as shoes, jewelry, tattoos, and other clothing while also warning other players online this guy might have paid money to improve his stats. Improved stats does not equal ability since you still have to be able to move and punch with precision. No stat is going to make up for really horrible skills.

I also recommend a well lit room for the camera as you will not be able to use the head sync if the room is kind of dark. Trust me it's a lot better to be able to bob than holding the X button which makes fighting a pain.

As far as multi-player is concerned I have not yet tried it and not sure if I can even do so online yet. I can tell you the features include spectator, tournaments and betting. Betting also gives a percentage to the winner. If the person you bet on has won a lot of fights and therefore those who had bet on him previously won a lot of money, you get a percentage boost for that. You also get a percentage boost for betting on winners multiple times.

Now this brings me to the trophies. You want them and badly. Trophies offer stat boosts and unique abilities that cannot be gained by any other means. These include stamina speed rate up, easy dizzy and/or stun/stagger break, easier to stun/stagger or dizzy the opponent and many other skills that will greatly improve your character in later battles and I'm sure for online fights as well.

The disappointing side is the lack of options in character customization. I did not see any long hair styles and on top of that for females who play you cannot be a woman. I'm surprised since there are definitely some woman out there who are pretty beast and you wouldn't want to mess with them. I guess they don't want guys beating up on woman since it could create all sorts of unwanted issues, but for women who play the game it's going to feel a little off I'm sure.

All in all this is an amazing game and at less than average dollar value. It offers more than pretty much any boxing title out, but in fairness they only paid for one big representative versus a huge cast of sportsman faces that would sue daily if they didn't make a certain amount of money for the use of their likeness. As far as the Playstation Move controls are concerned those are really good as well. It matches everything you do. For those of you who know eastern martial arts the turning punch motion won't increase the damage in the game, but is still useful. Boxers can easily show off as well. Great buy, a lot of fun, and a push to keep you at it with the stat system. All the fury of a real fight with the lack of a real hospital bill.

by: hansen21
Tanner Llc Offers Distributors Financial Solutions Starcraft 2 Preview - Wings Of Liberty, Heart Of The Swarm And Legacy Of The Void Sim Only Deals Nothing Better Than This For Saving Money Set Your Budget Save Your Hard Earned Money, Use Sim Only & Pay As You Go Deals Satellite Pc Tvs - Watching Tv On Pc Review Satellite Direct - Watch Satellite Direct Tv On Your Pc Review Satellite Direct Tv Review Rich Janitor Review Review: What You Should Consider To Buy Laser Pointers Review Of The Magic Making Up- Reunting With Your Ex Review Of Apple Ipad Case Registry Easy Review - Dirty Secret Exposed!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.188.16) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012624 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 4451, 385,
: The Fight: Lights Out Review Ann Arbor