Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Canon Vixia Hv40 Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Canon Vixia Hv40 Review

Just when you thought Canon had reached as deep as they could into their bag of "tricks"

with the introduction of the HV20 & HV30 camcorders, they bring the Canon HV40 into the fold. As a happy owner of the HV20, I just had to check out the Vixia HV40, to see what Canon was up to now. This Canon Vixia HV40 review will reveal what I discovered.

The major advance included with the new model is the 24P in native & cinema modes, which makes the picture look like a professional movie.

This makes the latest Canon model an amazing value. To get professional grade quality, one could easily expect to pay hefty 4 figures. This unit is priced WAY below that!

For individuals still living in "prehistoric" times, while shooting in standard definition, NO worries. The newest member of the HV family shoots in either HD or standard definition.

Largely because of the 2.96 Full HD CMOS image sensor, and advanced DIGIC DV II image processor, the HV40 brings forth unreal detail and superb color reproduction. The SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization and Instant Auto Focus ensure the life like detail you have come to expect from High Definition.

The 10X true optical zoom is an absolute blast to work with! It makes it a "piece of cake' to shoot stunning movies regardless of the distance.

I also like the fact that you can get good results from regular mini DV tapes, and don't have to empty your wallet on pricey HD mini DV tapes.

And the images?

Oh my gosh! The images are breathtaking even in low light! Of course, most people who have owned a Canon optical product, have come to expect off the chart optical resolution!

Hopefully, this Canon Vixia HV40 review will be helpful in your search for a high quality HD camcorder at a value price.

by: Lahooch
Calling Cards: A Money Saving Affair Bose 321 Review- An Overview Of The Bose 321 Rs System Bill Henderson Beating Cancer Gently - Cancer Natural Cure Review Batumi Georgia Review Avoid The Financial Burden Of Your Crohns Treatment By Filing An Accutane Lawsuit Are You Suffering From Financial Hardship? Are We Financially Worse Off Than Our Parents? Applying For Financial Aid: It Is Better To Start Right Away Applying For Financial Aid: Does The System Always Help? Alternative Minimum Tax (amt) Part 2 - What You Can Do To Reduce Its Impact On You And Your Taxes Advantages Of Offshore Banking In New Jersey Aarkstore Enterprise -tsumura & Co. - Financial Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise -mitsubishi Ufj Lease & Finance Company Limited (8593) -financial And Strategc
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.79.63) / Processed in 0.005002 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 1864, 385,
Canon Vixia Hv40 Review