Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Why postcard marketing makes sense for marketing a higher end business opportunity
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Why postcard marketing makes sense for marketing a higher end business opportunity

Why postcard marketing makes sense for marketing a higher end business opportunity

Have you ever thought about postcard marketing

? Well, if you have the right offer this can be a highly profitable endeavor. First rule of postcard marketing is that you must be able to make around $100 at the bare minimum from your offer. So we will use this $100 profit margin for our example.

The average sales per mailings you should see with the right offer and copyright should be between 1 to 2 %. So for our example lets say that we do a mailing of 1000 postcards this is what you will need to have a successful campaign. Proven offer, Proven copyright, and Proven list.

So if you are going to be entering the arena of postcard marketing I say why try to reinvent the wheel. There are many business opportunities on the internet pick one that is focused on postcard marketing that has already proven to be successful.

With that said lets do the math on what 1000 postcards will cost you on average...

1000 postcards printed double sided, if you have somone print them for you $75

1000 stamps at .28 cents each will cost you $280

1000 mailing list, be sure to buy a opportunity buyers list not seekers list. cost $90

If you take all the above and fix the labels, stamps yourself total cost is $445

Now you can have a full service provider do everything and mail them for you cost $525

So lets say you do it yourself at first and have spent $445 on 1000 postcards, and you see the industry low at 1% sales ratio. Remember you earn $100 from each sale so you've just made $1000 at 1%. Now subtract your expenses at $445 then your total profit is $555.

So the key would be in above scenario, the more postcards you can send the more money that you will make.

Now with the opportunity that I market I also earn $100 from each sale of everyone that I personally bring into the business. So when I sign up 10 people , they will commit to mailing out 1000 postcards monthly each. Well, that is 10,000 postcards being mailed that I benefit from without paying anything. 10,000 postcards at 1 percent in sales will equal 100 sales, I've just made 10,000 without spending a dime on postcards.

As you can see from the above figure postcards can be highly profitable. Because of the front line commissions that I earn from everyone. I actually can be in very good profit with just a 1/2 percent sales to mailing ratio.

So consider postcard marketing as an addition to your online marketing. If you would like to see which program that I am marketing go here http://postcashcards.com

Shane V. Garrison

By: Shane Garrison
Urgent Cash Loans: Quick and instant way to resolve emergencies Small Business Pbx Phone Systems With Voip Capabilities Cash Loans- Easy Access To Instant Cash! Voip Pbx Helps Small Businesses Improve Their Image How To Improve Your Business Writing Skills Business Voice Mail System Expands The Horizon Of Business Fast Payout Loans: Swift Cash Without Any Constraint Find The Answer A Facial Sweating Cure That Won'T Dry Up Your Cash Flow How To Successfully Run A Gum Removal Business FHTM Training – How To Explode Your FHTM Business Online Postage Your Small Business Employee Of The Year Cash Honeymoon Registry: Going Beyond Traditional Gifts Business In Las Vegas- Meeting Rooms Near The Strip
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.208.135.174) / Processed in 0.013069 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 2916, 146,