Pc Group, Inc. (pcgr) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review --- Aarkstore EnterprisePC Group, Inc. (PCGR) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
Langer, Inc. (Langer) is engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of medical products and services targeting the long-term care, orthopedic, orthotic and prosthetic markets. Its subsidiaries include Twincraft, Inc.; Regal Medical Inc. and Silipos, Inc. Through these subsidiaries, the company has ventured into personal care products market and patient services market such as long-term care settings which involves facility personnel in product selection, order fulfillment, product fitting and billing services. Langer principally operates in the US and Canada with operations in more than 30 other countries worldwide. The company is head quartered in New York, the US
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PC Group, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PC Group, Inc., including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit :
by: Aarkstore Enterprise