Global Pharmaceuticals Industry ProspectsPharmaceuticals: Global Industry Guide
Pharmaceuticals: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Pharmaceuticals industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128014&rt=Pharmaceuticals-Global-Industry-Guide.html )
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global pharmaceuticals market grew by 3% in 2009 to reach a value of $644.2 billion.
In 2014, the global pharmaceuticals market is forecast to have a value of $758.6 billion, an increase of 17.8% since 2009.
Cardiovascular sales generated 19.8% of the global pharmaceuticals market's overall revenues.
Americas leads the global pharmaceuticals market, accounting for 51.6% of the market's value.
Pfizer accounts for 7.5% of the global pharmaceuticals market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The pharmaceuticals market consists of ethical drugs only and does not include consumer healthcare or animal healthcare. Market values have been calculated at ex-factory prices (the value at which manufacturers sell the drugs to distributors). Any currency conversions used in the production of this report have been calculated at constant annual average exchange rates.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=128014&rt=Pharmaceuticals-Global-Industry-Guide.html
Pharmaceuticals: Global Industry Overview
Global Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies - Industry, Financial and SWOT Analysis
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatbookseo.blogsome.com
by: Bharat Book BureauAbout the Author:Bharat Book Bureau facilitates companies to take the lead of their industry with best practice business strategies and intelligence, through a unique combination of published reports, databases, country reports, company profiles and customized research services. Bharat Book Bureau provides strategic information tools to the executives, business analysts, and knowledge managers that will help them to probe into and support critical, timely business decisions and strategies.