Insurances.net
insurances.net » Weight-Loss » Does Singer Adele Need Weight Loss Advice?
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Does Singer Adele Need Weight Loss Advice?

In February 2012, 23-year old British singer Adele Adkins picked up six Grammy awards for her album 21

. Congratulations poured in from all over the world, but not from fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld. He opined that she is "a little too fat" despite her "beautiful face and a divine voice."

He apologized days later: "I'd like to say to Adele that I am your biggest admirer. Sometimes when you take a sentence out, it changes the meaning of the thought...I lost over 30 kilos (66 pounds) 10 years ago and know how it feels when the press is mean to you in regards to your appearance. Adele is a beautiful girl." She responded: "I've never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. I represent the majority of women and I'm very proud of that."

Largerfeld's opinion was certainly ill-timed, ill-advised, off-topic and tainted what should have been Adele's walk in the limelight. In view of his once having needed weight loss help himself, you could also call him hypocritical. However, the inconvenient truth is that Largerfeld is absolutely right: Adele IS a little too fat. But because she used to be a LOT too fat, she shouldn't take it personally.

Someone got hold of one of Adele's tour "riders," a list of products and services she must be provided with when she's on the road and performing. She asks for an assortment of fruit (but not citrus), cereal bars, and spring water. But she also asks for cigarettes, an assortment of chocolate bars, wine (red only), two six-packs of beer (nothing North American), and sandwiches without lettuce or tomato.

With a singing voice like hers, you'd think that smoking would be WAY down on Adele's list. Hopefully, the surgery she underwent on her throat last year (also rumored to include a stomach stapling!) was the first step towards her quitting. As for her diet, it contains nowhere near enough fat busting foods - it's too unbalanced. She clearly needs weight loss help with breaking both the physical and mental cravings that push her toward junk food and liquid carbohydrates.

Music fans, especially British ones, don't need a replay of the Amy Winehouse saga. Keep fighting for control over your addictions, Adele - we know you can do it! And you can, too, with the help of http://rocktivity.com/weight-loss-help.

by: Ollye Torbora
Weight Loss In San Diego- Week 7 Weight Loss Dallas Strategies For All People Walking Your Way To Weight Loss Virtual Weight Loss Simulator Weight Loss Spring Cleaning - Bad Habits To Get Rid Of Weight Loss Surgery In India By Best Weight Loss Surgeons At Affordable Prices Obtaining Weight Loss By Weight Loss Dallas How To Select Best Weight Loss Treatment In Alabama Hcg Diet For Quick Weight Loss With Safety Best Diet For Weight Loss To Slim Down Try The Hcg Weight Loss Plan Green Smoothie Weight Loss: Massive Change Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss: Nutrient Dense
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.160.216) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011477 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2734, 215,
Does Singer Adele Need Weight Loss Advice? Kista