Insurances.net
insurances.net » Weight-Loss » Weight Loss In San Diego- Week 7
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Weight Loss In San Diego- Week 7

Weight Loss in San Diego- Week 7 - Back on Track ..

Hey Guys! Well, I am happy to report that I am back on track and that I have lost the extra pound that I gained on my cheat day. So this week's weigh in saw me at 202.1 - getting very close to One-derland!!! Yay!!

This was a challenging week, so that loss is no small victory. It was my son's birthday, so there was all kinds of temptation around me. Cupcakes, candy, goodie bags, junk- you know what it's like. But, I'm very proud to report that I didn't eat any of it, not even licking my fingers when they were covered with frosting (whipped cream kind).

My other son's birthday is coming up next month, and I will take a cheat day then, because I'm taking him to the Hotel Del Coronado Crown Room Sunday brunch. I'm sorry, but I don't care what my coach says, I'm not spending $75/ person and just watching everyone eat all that yummy stuff. BUT I will be good until then. Knowing that I have a special day coming in the next month does loads to keep me motivated and on track now.

Now, since we're on track this week, let's talk about this week's find... Seaweed!! If you don't like sushi or seafood, this won't be a good solution for you, but if you like sushi then you'll be as excited as I was that Costco has started carrying them again! It's thin pieces of dried seaweed (like you use for sushi) that are lightly salted and individually packaged (not the individual pieces, but snack size portions). They are kind of like pringles in that once you stop, the crunchy-ness, and saltiness makes them a bit addictive! But, unlike pringles, they're really healthy! Only 30 calories, 2 carbs, 2 grams of fiber, and 2 grams of protein, and only 75 mg of sodium. They come in a box of either 18 or 24 packages (I can't remember- and hubby already threw away the outer box). This is my go-to for that salt/ crunch craving.

BTW, a while back they had them at all of the Costco's, then they disappeared for a while, and then I found them yesterday at the Morena Costco. If your Costco doesn't have it, then make sure that you fill out the comment form and put it in the suggestion box so that they'll start carrying it again.

So, that's my tip of the week. Look for my article next week to track my progress, or join me on my blog to see more of my journey- and to share yours! WeightlossINsandiego.com

Disclaimer I want to point out that Im not a doctor, and Ive never played one on tv. I am totally unqualified to give you any kind of medical advice. Im just someone struggling with a weight issue, just like you. I put these together to help you benefit from the research Ive been doing (and to keep myself accountable).

by: Sandi Denise
Weight Loss Dallas Strategies For All People Walking Your Way To Weight Loss Virtual Weight Loss Simulator Weight Loss Spring Cleaning - Bad Habits To Get Rid Of Weight Loss Surgery In India By Best Weight Loss Surgeons At Affordable Prices Obtaining Weight Loss By Weight Loss Dallas How To Select Best Weight Loss Treatment In Alabama Hcg Diet For Quick Weight Loss With Safety Best Diet For Weight Loss To Slim Down Try The Hcg Weight Loss Plan Green Smoothie Weight Loss: Massive Change Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss: Nutrient Dense Benefits Of Meal Plans For Weight Loss
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.0.240) New York / New York City Processed in 0.010661 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2897, 215,
Weight Loss In San Diego- Week 7 New York City