Insurances.net
insurances.net » Yoga » Why Is Yoga Secret # 1 So Important?
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Why Is Yoga Secret # 1 So Important?

Why is Mantra so important? Because the use of mantra is THE critical first step

in clearing our minds of the distractions that prevent us from seeing the ideal vision for our life.

You see, more often than not, we get pushed around by the ongoing stimuli in our society. You know what I am talking about; constant advice and opinions from teachers, bosses, people that love you. And, they can fill your mind with thoughts at anytime via your trusty smart phone, incessant text messaging, faceboook, tv, etc; sound familiar? We dont turn off; we constantly buzz with influencing information. And because of those influences, our decisions are often based on what others care about and feel we should as well. These influences, neither wrong nor right, shape who, what, and where we are right now. The sad truth is that because of these outside influences, we often forget to listen to ourselves and we end up living somebody elses life. So how do we get in touch with our heart and how can the use of mantras and yoga help?

The principle of mantra has been used for centuries by experienced yogis to clear their minds so they can be mindful, or focused on their own subconscious. By eliminating or reducing conscious distractions we can hear what our subconscious mind is telling us about ourselves. Who are we, what are we passionate about, what gets us excited about living.

The proper use of mantra is to the mind what a lighthouse is to a ship at sea. The light in the distance allows the ship to focus on a single point so it wont be drawn off course. A mantra is a mental focal point in the distance that keeps your mind focused and eliminates the distractions that can clutter your thoughts. By making my mind focus on one simple thing, repeating it over and over until nothing else is allowed into my thoughts, I can eliminate the conscious distractions and allow my subconscious awareness to surface. Once the distractions are gone, I can focus on what my mind is trying to tell me. My life agenda; finally listening to the true me. No wonder my home is often silent or with soft music, I constantly try to reduce distractions so I can reach a state of receptivity that allows my true self to be heard. Dont get me wrong, I do love to dance around my house and listen to The National band singing; but just not when I need to tap into my subconscious. That is where a mantra can help and why it is the first step to mindfulness.

What is Mindfulness ? Its really just another way of saying that you are getting in touch with your heart. Understanding at an intuitive level what you are passionate about.

According to Hatha Yoga Pradipika, there is a very close relationship between our minds and the way we breathe. Often when were pressured with too much work and too many things in our mind, we tend to push ourselves even harder. The clocks ticking becomes louder and your hearts beating reaches up to your throat especially when youre trying to meet too many deadlines. The irony is that the more you try to push yourself to accomplish something, the more you accomplish little to nothing. And as soon as you remember to relax, sit down, and take a deep breath; the faster you see progress. Allowing ourselves to inhabit our minds and take charge of whats inside, this is yoga. Its not just about bending our bodies or doing headstands or other contorted positions. Its all about the process of uniting our inner being: our mind, body, and spirit.

Mindfulness and Yoga: Working together towards a Stress-Free Life.

As defined earlier, mantra can help you reach a state of receptivity often referred to as mindfulness, and yoga can help you stay in that state longer and reunite you with your long lost friend, yourself. Mindfulness helps us get to a higher level of understanding of who we are and what we really want to do with our lives. This higher level of understanding helps us get in touch with our purpose in life, which is the core of every person. Purpose is what drives us. It is what keeps us going. Think of how beautiful each waking experience would be if you had a clear grasp of why you woke up in the first place. Sometimes, we are driven by what others tell us to do, or what others want for us to achieve. More often than not we are living a life of shoulds rather than desires. And then at some point, after the years have floated by, we find ourself asking: What have I done with my life?

Yoga practice gets rid of insecurity and gives you confidence. Usually, when were not in touch with ourselves, we only listen to criticisms which mostly come from the worst critic out there; ourselves. And then, different emotions surface, or get buried, and we spiral downward. For example, when you are angry, you waste energy on unworthy things. When youre depressed, you risk yourself of many illnesses: heart disease, stomach problems from not eating well, eating too much, or eating the wrong types of foods. Healthy emotions give you energy which creates a radiance that people just cant help but notice. Clear your mind, befriend yourself, breathe, relax, and live a purposeful life.

Once weve discovered our true selves, we get to finally live a life of authenticity a life without pretense. You dont need to pretend you love what youre doing and there is certainly no need to force yourself into loving it. You can now live your life based on who you really are, knowing what you really want, and understanding where your passion stands.

This is what a stress-free life looks like. And this is the heart of the Yoga Guardian community: helping you achieve the best possible version of yourself in an easy and relaxed manner.

This awareness or mindfulness that comes with increased practice has lead to the place where I am today. I am leading the best possible life I could imagine for myself. In a short period of time, I went from being an overworked, stressed out executive to the life I lead today. I work when I want, with the people I want, doing the things I want. It does take a lot of my time and dedication, but it is the work I enjoy doing. Instead of waking up dreading my day, I wake up every morning full of anticipation and excitement!

This is why I founded Yoga Guardian. I want other yoga lovers to get the most out of their yoga practice! I want you to be able to live the life of your dreams. You see, I had been practicing yoga for years before I really began to understand what it was all about. I had been doing yoga to stay in shape and as a way to relax and deal with my stressful jet setting life. But it wasnt until I used yoga to help me listen to my true self, that I really started to reap the benefits.

Yoga Guardian is a place where people who love yoga can come together and learn how to incorporate yoga into all aspects of their life, not just physical fitness. Yoga can be a powerful lifestyle tool to let your authentic self shine.

Now, what does that have to do with mantra? Mantra is the first critical step. It is the key to getting rid of the old way of thinking. Out with the old, in with the new (I often say this as a joke with my lifelong friends as I continue to meet new people), but in seriousness- a simple phrase with such power. It allows us to eliminate that old noise of distraction; giving us a focal point for our minds.

So there it is. Now you know why mantra is so important. Mantra helps clear the mind of distractions so we can achieve the state of mental receptivity that we need to be mindful. To listen, understand, and appreciate our true selves.

Make sure you use the mantra I gave you in the week one video to get into that state of receptivity that allows you to discover your ideal vision. You may need to use the mantra more in the beginning to eliminate distractions, and then you may find yourself naturally lowering the noise or distractions in your life. But until that happens, keep using the mantra until you hear nothing else in your mind, just the rhythmic sound of the mantra over and over, like a drum. When the mantra is the only thought you hear, you are now in the proper state to hear yourself.

Carve out some me time and practice the mantra I gave you. Youll be amazed with what you see.

by: Wendy Billie
Yoga Nidra The Science Of Conscious Deep Sleep Welcome To Week Two Of Seven Yoga Secrets Training! Yoga In Kensington: Different Ways To Improve Quality Of Life Organic Yoga Clothing - Perfect For Every Yoga Practice Yoga In Fiji, Australia, Asia, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Turkey Overview Of Hatha Yoga & Its Psycho-physiologic Effects Hatha Yoga & Its Major Styles Yoga Kensington: Choose To Bring Positive Outcome Varied Range Of Yoga Mats Are Available Now An Easy Way Of Yoga Vidhya Yoga Is Beneficial For Treating Hemorrhoids Learn Kundalini Yoga With Gurumukh How To Learn The Basics Of Yoga In Dubai
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.26.20) / Processed in 0.014690 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 8391, 216,
Why Is Yoga Secret # 1 So Important?