Insurances.net
insurances.net » Yoga » Welcome To Week Two Of Seven Yoga Secrets Training!
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Welcome To Week Two Of Seven Yoga Secrets Training!

Id be willing to bet that during the last week youve been tempted to minimize your

vision; rewriting it to make it more consistent with what you think is realistic. Youve probably had more than a few thoughts pop into your head telling you youre crazy for even watching these videos and thinking about an ideal life. Well, I hope you resisted those thoughts (at least a little) and kept your vision looking like the life you want to live.

If youve come back for week two thats means you havent let the negativity completely railroad you, excellent!

Fears and Limiting Beliefs

Its natural for negative fears and limiting beliefs to pop into your head. After years of helping others and finally being on my path, it still happens to me. Because this is part of our natural fight or flight response we all have as human beings. Thousands of years ago when we all lived in caves and had to fight off wild predators we had a self- protection mechanism that told us to run from the unknown. To fear what we didnt know was the absolute safest way to react because if we hadnt seen it before how could we be sure it wasnt going to hurt us.

This response comes from a part of the brain known as the amygdala. It is the primitive part of our brain that helped us survive our initial wild and predatory environment. Unfortunately even after mankind has tamed our surroundings, this part of the brain has not adapted to our modern society. For example, it is not life threatening if you were to give a speech in public, but yet the number one fear people often say they have is giving a speech in public. Women are more afraid of this than bad hair on the day of their wedding; now that is some powerful fear!

There is nothing bad that can happen when you visualize your ideal life, yet our primitive minds sense it as new and unknown, and therefore a danger that must be eliminated. Dont let your primitive mind rule your vision. Tap into your higher consciousness to let your vision have free reign!

Easier said than done isnt it? After all, our entire lives weve been programmed by our society not to do certain things. Weve been programmed by our society that some things are beyond our reach. Maybe even our well-meaning friends and family, in an effort to protect us, have enabled our limiting beliefs.

Our existing beliefs even make us feel safe. They provide a sense of safety that can be very comforting. We all seek comfort, dont we? Unfortunately, this comfort zone can be a zone of negativity that prevents you from reaching out and taking what is waiting for you: a life where you are using your talents to the fullest and living the life of your dreams instead of a life avoiding your fears. Richard Branson, the super successful businessman and entrepreneur, when once asked what he thought made him so successful replied that he wasnt sure but he didnt think in terms of failure. Those thoughts never crossed his mind.

From Negativity to Possibility

Once you realize that your current thinking is no more right or wrong than a new thinking of possibility and belief, youll have taken the first step. This is the process of letting go. Since the beliefs we possess are a just a matter of past conditioning, we have to reprogram ourselves with the proper language.

This starts with first being aware of the negative thinking patterns and even people who do not add value to your life.

To resist a thing is to give it strength and energy; hence be ready to face a bad habit or belief head-on. Dont deny it exists, embrace it, understand it. Write it down, think about it. Then once we have embraced it; let it go.

This week that is exactly what we are going to learn how to do. We are not going to deny our limiting beliefs, we are going to listen to them, give them a final hug goodbye, and then send them on their way. We are going to think for ourselves. We are going to consciously think about how we think, we are going to learn how to reprogram our thinking, and then I am going to show you how to make your new thinking a part of both your conscious and unconscious thinking. I am going to show you how I programmed myself for success and how I help my clients reprogram themselves to achieve their visions for their lives.

We need to stop denying that we have limiting beliefs and fears and tackle them head onget in front of them since they can be show stoppers. Fortunately, they are not as difficult to deal with as you might think. All you need is the right exercise and we are going to give that to you in this weeks training.

Yoga Secret #2 Letting Go

When we practice yoga asanas (or postures), we often get into them and hold; but just as much as you hold a pose (or a limiting belief) you need to soften and let go so your body will open and your mind will clear.

Remember, your mind only knows what you tell it. If you give it negative instructions it acts upon them. If you give it positive instructions it acts upon them just as quickly. This is why it is always important to speak in terms of the positive of what you want and not in the negative of what you dont want. For example, dont say to yourself; I am an idiot when it comes to finances. Instead say, I am sensible and in control of my finances. I know how to budget and save my money, and I never make purchases that arent part of my budget. We removed the negative words and made it an affirmation that is real and right now. Right in this present moment.

NEW Positive Language

It is so easy to say what you dont want and when you first start this exercise, seeing your negatives can help you see what really fits for you. But once weve recognized the negatives and what we dont want, it is time to replace them with positive language that will replace the negative programming forever. When you hear the negative language in your future thoughts, you will recognize it because we took the time to listen to it and understand it, but now we immediately replace it with the new language and we do this until the new language sticks. In this weeks video I will show you how to do this and exactly how often to do this to make it work. Make sure you follow these instructions to the letter. No shortcuts today because this is one of the most important steps!

by: Wendy Billie
Yoga In Kensington: Different Ways To Improve Quality Of Life Organic Yoga Clothing - Perfect For Every Yoga Practice Yoga In Fiji, Australia, Asia, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Turkey Overview Of Hatha Yoga & Its Psycho-physiologic Effects Hatha Yoga & Its Major Styles Yoga Kensington: Choose To Bring Positive Outcome Varied Range Of Yoga Mats Are Available Now An Easy Way Of Yoga Vidhya Yoga Is Beneficial For Treating Hemorrhoids Learn Kundalini Yoga With Gurumukh How To Learn The Basics Of Yoga In Dubai Foundation Stone To Practice Yoga Read On To Locate Out More About Choosing A Yoga Towel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.179.186) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012864 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 6435, 216,
Welcome To Week Two Of Seven Yoga Secrets Training! Amsterdam