Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » The Miracle Of Consistent Action In Building A Dream Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

The Miracle Of Consistent Action In Building A Dream Business

I've come to believe that telling stories about a person's willingness

to face fears and step out of his comfort zone serves entrepreneurs and wanna-be entrepreneurs better than straight, stand-up lecturing. This story shows how small but consistent actions lead to the beginning of a dream business.

"Ben" has recently lost his job, without any warning and with no severence package at all. Since then, he has been plaguing himself with self-sabotaging talk. But, a few months ago he disciplined himself to having 5 minutes every morning to listen to all the talk, write it down, bless it, and let it go until the next day. He has been willing to take action rather than remain paralyzed by his inner voices.

Ben has a dream of owning his own business, having never made much money working for others. His goal is to create work that brings him six figures a year. But dreams need focus and action to come true, so we set up a regular, 15-minute quiet time each day for meditation, during which Ben asked for insight and guidance about what he's like to do. The results of that regular request has borne fruit and already created income.

Stepping out, speaking your dreams, and taking concrete action will always lead to changes in circumstance and energy. Here are the concrete things that have happened for Ben.

Freelance work (found by consistently talking to his contacts) has given him a small income of $2300 a month. It's not his goal, but it's a solid start to beginning his own successful business. By acting in faith that he could create work rather than telling himself the economy is bad, Ben has manifested money.

His meditation time has given him certain knowledge that he wants to use his work experience and skills, but in his own business rather than working for others. He gets energy and passion from being around creative professionals, so his target market (which we are still narrowing down) is men who are established in the arts - painters, writers, silversmiths, independent filmmakers, and musicians. He feels completely enthused and passionate about serving this group.

He is almost completely free of the self-sabotaging talk! He reports, "I listen each morning for the voice, ready to write down what it says. I realized the other day that almost all the time now, nothing comes!" He is both delighted and amazed.

Even more amazing things have come along. He began to say that he wanted to attend a conference with other entrepreneurs, although he had no money to do so. One of his friends offered him a ticket to a high-visibility event across the country, a ticket worth $2000. The friend hooked him up with a roommate to cut hotel costs, and a family member heard of the opportunity and gave an early birthday gift of an airline ticket. Off he went on a trip to somewhere he'd never been before (travel is on his wish list).

As we talked about this trip and how it just opened up before him, I reminded him that speaking our desires always puts energy toward our desires into play.

The golden nugget he got from this event was believing that he could, in fact, create a six-figure business. With eyes glistening, he told me, "I was standing there talking to guys who were millionaires! And what I could not believe was that they were just like me!" He got it that these men had all created their millions, not by being born rich but by actively working toward their dream. He is so stoked up by seeing this! His face is glowing, his energy is higher, even his dress and grooming are improved.

Ben has always dreamed of seeing Africa. He decided to search the Internet one night and found a volunteer program he that gives a week's tour in South Africa in return for two weeks of volunteer work there. His passport pictures are made, and he is applying for a spot. Instead of thinking it would be years or maybe never that he saw Africa, he may actually go within six months!

Ben's consistent action is giving him the beginnings of what he truly wants. Right before his eyes, he is finding an amazing life opening before him. Why? Because Ben is willing to open himself to guidance, coaching, and facing his fears. To make a difference, BE different. Even the smallest step will start you on your path.

(c) Sue Painter

by: Sue Painter
The Many Uses Of Cctv Be Financially Independent In 2010 How Can You Stay Motivated While Building A Business? How To Make It Outsourcing Work For Your Business Control your eBook Business Starting Today Texas Holdem: 4 Betting Structures Explained The Need To Sell Your Watch Live Business Media – III Ebook Marketing - The Perfect Online Business That Can Make You Rich Evaluating Performance Through Management To Business System Ratios Business Modeling With Kpi For Management Improvement Maximizing Your Business With Web Metrics Solution How To Avoid Business Failure By Measuring Business System Performance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.113.197) / Processed in 0.013729 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4460, 146,