Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dating » Steps To A Sweet Reconciliation
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Steps To A Sweet Reconciliation

Every couple has fights, maybe one of you was 7 minutes late for a date

, or one of you wants to go to a party, while the other wants to stay home and relax. Well, at first, these were motives to make jokes and laugh, now, after a while, these reasons bring fights and this is puzzling. Normally you have a bit of a contradiction in any couple, not only sweet moments. Too many sweet moments will make the two get bored, so fights may bring a sparkle that leads to reconciliation. Here are the steps to a nice get together again:

1. Apologize

If you were wrong, admit this and apologize. There are 2 ways: play the role of a hurt and sweet person, the style "please forgive me" or say it loud and clear "I know I was wrong". Leave your ego aside and do not wait the moment of reconciliation to come from the other, while you caused the reason for the fight. Well, you can wait a bit after the fight, but not too long, and then sort things out.

2. Make yourself useful

After he/she accepted your apology, it's still possible that your partner is not completely happy. You can impress the other and get away from tension by saying: "No more fights, let's go to a movie" or what about "I cook a special dinner for you"

3. A little gift

A little gift is a good idea to end up a fight. You can go to a nearby shop and buy a bottle of wine, some cookies (to "sweeten" the atmosphere) and so the fight will be forgotten.

by: Marius Gherghinescu
Presents For Your Loved One What To Do When Your Ex Does Not Want To End The Relationship? Signs That Show You Recovered After A Break-up 5 Signs He Will Break Your Heart What To Do When You Forgot Your Anniversary Impress Her With Intelligence And Spirituality Types Of Guys To Look For End-up Your Relationship In A Civilized Manner Habits That Destroy Love Don't Be Pathetic Or Look Desperate Free dating site Things She Expects From Her Lover How To Make Him Like You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.243.64) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.012453 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1519, 245,
Steps To A Sweet Reconciliation Seattle