Insurances.net
insurances.net » Men » Secret About Men Women Should Know! - Is Very Difficult To Reveal Through?
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Secret About Men Women Should Know! - Is Very Difficult To Reveal Through?

Secrecy is the most common things done by anyone just because want to hide the truth for some reason

. No exception for men. Among the secretive nature of man is formed with the encouragement of their own living environment. But to reveal what they hide from their partners actually many raised questions about the ability to do so. Some took a long time to understand, there is nothing wrong to cause confusion to interpret, some take a light to highlight the attitude of 'understand how the just', and others take the easy way which yielded only. The question is why is it difficult to understand their partner even though some of them have been long established romantic relationships. There must be some reason which would lead to this weakness.

Problem to understand is the apparent weaknesses of each of a person when they still love relationship. For information the reader, love the way people build and make friends with quite a big difference. But, here I only focus on one of the "subject" in a different relationship that is understood. In the context of understanding the partner (love) or friend (friendship) really depends on the way we interact, spend time, their interests, reactions and perceptions. Let us see one by one, at what I mean:

1. Interact:

Friendship - When we hang out with friends usually we will be more open. We often will say something related to the interests of joy and sorrow and their associated life so as not to feel bored and enjoy together. In the context of psychology, the assumption of an individual facing persons are friends or friends are like brothers and sisters. This allows naturally they will give considerable space in the association and the willingness to share information and so on without limit. people say, we went through thick and thin together.

Romance - centered attitude of openness is not good. Mixing of the conversation will be accompanied usually with emotion. You can see the laughter, joy and sorrow and conflict among them. Conversations are often sensitive in nature. In essence this relationship is mutual trust between each other. But limiting what they are 'space' in them that are difficult to put forward because it is mutual trust. In general, it will build a barrier that can prevent themselves to better understand their partners.

2. Spend time:

Friendship - If there are not able to spend time there must be some among them who are not concerned because each already know everyone has their own time. Usually they will consult with the good for something else, and very rarely cause conflicts. Their approach being good and rare emotional highlight as a solution. When invited normally they will give a good commitment and thought it was very enjoyable. Fun spending time together with their friends will yield in terms of friendliness and incredible memories.

Romance - If asked about the time, the main obstacle is delivering. They require accuracy to make a decision to avoid conflicts occur. But based on my observation, really difficult to meet because there is no term 'fails' in love relationships. This is what will cause a person to feel depressed, tired and not very happy when it happened that they were forgetting their own spouse for a while and concentrate on something pleasurable in themselves. These frequencies will prevent a person to open up their understanding of the problem.

3. Their interest:

Friendship - Do you have similar interests that will enhance intimacy in friendship. For example, your friend has interest in playing video games like you and you will almost certainly invite him out to play together. In view of the response, they will not refuse but will participate and each can reach an agreement in any event with their leisure activities.

Romance - In my observation, not many couples in love have the same interest with each other. This could have an impact that is inappropriate if one is questioning what is his favorite. For example, assuming you do not like his profession as a police officer and want to recommend him to change his career, but he refused and considers you lack of understanding his career as a policeman. Such problems would be created a sense of lack in themselves and thus ultimately of dispute will close the space to better understand each other.

4. The reaction in responding:

Friendship - Say anything in the form of invitation or inducement, they would not have refused. They usually give a fairly positive response on the basis of pleasing each other. As I said before, what activities they perform will yield in terms of intimacy. This frequency allows one to quickly understand the requirements of each.

Romance - Mention of the response, does it involve emotion? Yes, if it fails to respond well what will happen? You certainly already know. In romantic relationships, there is the term 'prioritizing your spouse'. If ignored, will lead to dissatisfaction. Of course they need more attention than spending for other things. But some of them take a 'cheat' in responding with the aim of avoiding. All this will create a gap and it definitely will result in a conflict.

5. Perception:

Friendship - Are they going to take care with their perception? Actually, they did not take very deep concern about that. What is important for them is to maintain friendly relations tempo regardless of their position or good or bad. Such openness will reduce the conflict and creating more opportunities in the association.

Romance - Couples who have different perceptions of each other will always trigger questions based on the background of a person. Why is perception important? for example, "you are my lover and I do not want you to behave like this, I will bear the shame". Of course I will criticize and jump to conclusions on my lover. In fact, when a person is receiving a negative perception of course, would limit himself to feel free. Overall, it will close the space on themselves to be open.

You already see the difference right? In conclusion, the attitude of openness, giving more space, managing time wisely, rationally in responding, pull emotional, less suppressed and a policy of being good to be open to better understand your partner. This is the key to anyone who wants to understand their partner better. It is akin to when you see two cats and you would take them to a conserved and another left to blow around your home. You may be noted clearly different Care you provide to these two cats. It is the same as friendship and love. Significant differences between the two is basically starting from the treatment and management. But not all the way as will result 100%. It depends on whom we engage. Naturally humans are born with different characteristics. Many ways you can learn to uncover the secrets of your partner. My advice to fill yourself with this knowledge in order to facilitate your own. Finally, take the time to examine your own weaknesses in terms of understanding spouse.

by: Patrice Blaine
Why Underwear For Men Is Suddenly A Big Trend Why Do Husbands Cheat On Their Wives? Statements From Men That May Seem Eerily Familiar Perfume For Men - Boss Bottled Why All Men Should Buy Custom Dress Shirts Fashion Dresses For Men Come With A Wide Choice How To Get A Girlfriend By Being More Selective Precisely Why Pea Coats For Men Are Consistently Well-liked A Great Conversation Starter For Men To Use The Best Way To Pick Out The Right Rain Gear For Men To The Right Event Why Are Men Afraid Of Commitment? Things That Scare The Bejesus Out Of Him Bob Grant The Woman Men Adore What Do Men Want In A Woman? 4 Traits Every Man Hopes His Woman Has Buying Shoes For Men Isnt An Easy Job
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.242.165) Michigan / Detroit Processed in 0.014330 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 7201, 67,
Secret About Men Women Should Know! - Is Very Difficult To Reveal Through? Detroit