Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Scent Marketing Turned My Business Around!
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Scent Marketing Turned My Business Around!

As the manager of a high end but struggling convenience market in a large office building

, I was struggling to find a way to bring customers in to my store. And the customers who did come in to grab something quick while on the go, very rarely returned. With the struggling economy and our sales slumping, I knew I needed to do something and quick.

I remembered something I had read that talked about how the power of scent is perhaps the strongest of the five senses. As I was reading, I thought of how my husband always commented that whenever I wore a certain fragrance, it took him right back to when we first met. I started to research the power of scent and the new field of scent marketing. The more I read, the more I was convinced that the power of scent was not just a powerful force in my marriage; it could be strong enough to save my business!

I looked into the various scent systems on the market and settled on one that included scent machines that would deliver a nice cinnamon scent throughout my store. After they were installed, a nice light fragrance wafted through the air.

Most customers did not notice the light scent, but a few did comment on how nice the scent was. One visitor to the shop even remarked that it reminded her of baking Christmas cookies with her grandmother. That is when I knew the power of scent marketing was really working!

By: Scent Marketing
The Importance Of Web Existence For Any Businesses Merchant Loans - A Simple Way To Raise Funds For Your Business SEO: Why It Is Important For Business Websites Productive Facebook Marketing - 5 Ideas For World wide web Marketers No credit check business loan– Get approval loans This Wealthy Affiliate Review Is To Motivate You To Join And Start Earning Cash Online Now Key to your Business – Commercial Mortgage Commercial Mortgage – Funds for your Business Needs Microsite: Useful for Small Businesses and Large Marketing Campaigns Business Centre professionalism inspection How To Get Instant Cash Advance Online Instant Text Loans - Instant Cash without Any Efforts Urgent Cash Loans: Urgent Support for Urgent Situations
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.190.167) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.011856 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1656, 146,
Scent Marketing Turned My Business Around! Pforzheim