Insurances.net
insurances.net » Parenting » Rhymes Every Mom Must Sing To Their Child
housing Family Parenting baby
]

Rhymes Every Mom Must Sing To Their Child

Life brings you the most wonderful thing a person can ask for: A new baby! You have

this beautiful child that is a part of you, and the challenges of raising him/her are now a reality. When you have a baby, you only have their attention for ten minutes at a time. You must fill your day with lots of singing, games and activities to keep them laughing and having fun. How many rhymes do you know?

When I first became a mom, I didn"??t even know nursery rhymes! I had no idea what to sing, what to play or how to develop my son. After a few short weeks I had purchased lots of cd"??s and videos to help me in occupying my son and making his days fun. I want to share some of my favorite rhymes that he loves and laughs at every time we sing them. He is now 9 months old and he still loves them.

THIS IS THE WAY BABY RIDES

This is the way the baby rides,

Baby rides, baby rides,

This is the way baby rides

Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy

(Bouncy baby slowly on your knee while singing)

I CAN MAKE A BABY SMILE

I can make a baby smile

When I tickle her/his toes

(Tickle baby"??s toes)

I can make a baby laugh

When I tickle her nose

(Tickle baby"??s nose)

These are his two favorites and are not ones that I found on cd"??s or videos. They were shared by my public health nurse who comes and visits us to show us rhymes and development games. I hope that you too can sign these and play with your little one. Seeing them laugh is so magical and brings a warm fuzzy feeling over your soul!

by: singlemom
Potty Training Each Day Makes Worries Go Away How To Accomplish Toilet Training Less Than A Day Get Your Kids Ready To Go Back To School The Effectiveness Of Potty Elmo In Potty Training How To Have More Time With Your Kids Without Sacrificing Income 2010: The Year Of The Awakened Parent Getting Started: Dvd Potty Training Convincing Your Child To Sit On Potty Training Toilet Seat Adjusting Period: How To Deal With Potty Training Constipation 6 Reasons You Shouldnt Be A Work At Home Mom Parents: Talk To Your Child About Drugs The Rewards Of Parenting Home Drug Test Kits
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.180.252) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011578 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 1644, 70,
Rhymes Every Mom Must Sing To Their Child Campo Grande