Insurances.net
insurances.net » baby » Receiving Baby Gifts - Useful Tips to Remember Who They are From!
housing Family Parenting baby
]

Receiving Baby Gifts - Useful Tips to Remember Who They are From!

Unfortunately one of the side effects of being pregnant and becoming a mum is losing your memory

. It happens to most new mums I know. Those who once had a faultless memory now find themselves forgetting even the simplest of things. Once we were able to remember a multitude of tasks in our heads and felt pride in our ability to multi task. Now, we find ourselves jotting down notes on post-it pads and sticking them up in every nook and cranny lest we forget the tasks for today!This memory loss becomes a nuisance when you are desperately trying to remember who bought which gorgeous gift for your new baby. You want to make the thank you notes personal and write the name of each gift inside but in the post-natal haze of having a new baby in the house this task seems impossible.To avoid this unnecessary stress the best thing to do is create a little thank you card box for yourself before the birth. It helps keep everything in the one place so you can be well prepared for the start of the gift onslaught.The thank you box should include:- A good pen - a sparkly one is great to add a bit of extra glammer- Contact details for family and friends, including their full address- A notebook to write down the gift and the name of the person who gave the gift (sometimes if the gift is baby clothes, a handy tip is to write the name of the person who gave the item to you on the clothes label. A friend of mine did this and then she would clothe the baby in the relevant item when they visited family and friends. They all thought it was great to see the baby in the gift they had spent time choosing and it just added an extra personal touch.- A box of stamps - the last thing you need is to be standing in the post office queue with your new baby for hours on end.As the presents arrive in the days and weeks following the birth of your baby you will be so glad you are prepared. You can then sit down and enjoy writing your thank you cards knowing an extra bit of time spent organising things before the birth was worthwhile.

By: Jane O'Neill
Guessing Baby Gender - 5 Techniques of Making Baby Gender Predictions I Want A Baby Girl This Time. How Can I Make This Happen? Baby Predictions - 5 Techniques of Predicting Baby Gender When Is It Too Late To Choose My Baby's Gender Or Sex? Infant CPR - Learn These 3 Top Tips To Save A Baby's Life Several Of The Many Popular Baby Frames Baby Massage Techniques To Get Rid Of Colic Baby Gifts Baskets To Make Bubbling Smiles The Baby Trend Sit N Stand Stroller LX - A Great Stroller For A Baby And A Toddler! Can Chiropractors Help Babies With Colic Issues Stack And Play Toys At Babycity Help Motivate Baby Into Play. Pre and Post Natal Care for Mother & Baby Infertility Help - Natural Ways to Boost Your Chances of Having a Baby
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.141.105) / Processed in 0.011877 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2146, 84,