Insurances.net
insurances.net » baby » I Want A Baby Girl This Time. How Can I Make This Happen?
housing Family Parenting baby
]

I Want A Baby Girl This Time. How Can I Make This Happen?

Over the weekend, I got an email from a woman who basically wrote: "I want a girl baby so bad this time

. I already have a son and I love him dearly, but I want a daughter this time. However, boy babies run in both of my husband's and my families and I'm afraid that I'll never get a girl baby. What can I do to help change this?" I'll share with you what I told her in the following article.

Make Your Acidity A Very High Priority: You may already know this, but you do have a slight advantage when you are trying to conceive a girl. The reason for this is that the Y sperm that make boy baby's die off much sooner. In that sense, they are a little more vulnerable and less virile. But, to counter this, they are very quick and speedy, not really needing to live very long to get the job done.

One way to make things harder for them is to have a very acidic vaginal pH so that they are met with a hostile environment for the get go. In essence, this makes their already short life span even shorter. I often tell people that this is the first thing that I would add to any regimen because it takes the longest to complete and it's the variable that takes the most work on your part. (And if you are prone to having boy babies, you're most likely alkaline.)

There are a couple of choices for you to chose from. Both are internal but safe, temporary changes. You can either change your diet, you can douche, or you can actually combine both if you'rea bit impatient or have a time line in your mind. Changing your diet means eating foods with a high PH and really keeping track of or avoiding alkaline foods. Each food has it's own specific PH reading, but in general, meats, dairy and grains fall into the acidic category. However,some foods in each category have some exceptions and this is what makes it non intuitive and often drives people to just go with the food list or charts that tell you the PH of specific foods. You can use PH testers to see how you're doing and to test your progress.

Go Early Or Don't Go At All: I mean this in terms of timing your intercourse with your ovulation and conception. So many times, I have women write me and say "my ovulation just happened but I want a daughter. Can I go ahead and try to conceive?" I know it's disappointing to hear this, but my answer is always to wait until the next month. Why? Because the Y or boy sperm have their best chance of success during the day of ovulation or the day after. This is thanks to their short life span. However, if you increase this time frameby three days earlier, you'll be in a much better position.

There are many ways to predict or gauge your ovulation. The rhythm method and basal temperature are methods that I don't really like. These will often tell you when ovulation happens, but what good does that do you if you have to know well BEFORE this? That's why I prefer saliva ovulation predictors for couples who are trying for a girl baby. The slide will change day to day and will give you a much earlier window with which to work. Again, you're shooting for 3 4 days earlier than you ovulate. You absolutely must stop on the day of and the day after. If you don't, again you're cutting into that short time frame.

You Don't Have To Worry About Intercourse Positions During The Rest Of The Month, But You Should Pick And Chose The Best Positions When You Are Trying To Get Pregnant: I always tell people that they can do what they want for the rest of the month, but when you're in your fertility window (on the front end, of course), you should limit yourself to shallow penetration. This gives the vulnerable boy producing sperm more ground to make up. I know this limits spontaneity, but only for a few days per month.

Conceive A Girl is a website I put together to offer step by step instructions, hints, tips, and resources for couples wishing to conceive a baby girl. You'll find resources for douche recipes and food lists, as well as ovulation predictors and pH test strips. Take a look if you like at http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/.

By: Sandy Dean
Baby Predictions - 5 Techniques of Predicting Baby Gender When Is It Too Late To Choose My Baby's Gender Or Sex? Infant CPR - Learn These 3 Top Tips To Save A Baby's Life Several Of The Many Popular Baby Frames Baby Massage Techniques To Get Rid Of Colic Baby Gifts Baskets To Make Bubbling Smiles The Baby Trend Sit N Stand Stroller LX - A Great Stroller For A Baby And A Toddler! Can Chiropractors Help Babies With Colic Issues Stack And Play Toys At Babycity Help Motivate Baby Into Play. Pre and Post Natal Care for Mother & Baby Infertility Help - Natural Ways to Boost Your Chances of Having a Baby Newborn Gucci shoes also consist of moccasins Baby Halloween Costumes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.140.153) / Processed in 0.012758 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4648, 84,