Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Preparation Is The Key To Any Home Business Online Opportunity
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Preparation Is The Key To Any Home Business Online Opportunity

Preparation Is The Key To Any Home Business Online Opportunity

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail" Benjamin Franklin

I consider myself very lucky that I came across an excellent home based business opportunity that from the very start emphasised the importance of personal growth and development.

The first self development book I read actually came as part of their course material. It was the Twelve Pillars by Jim Rohn who unfortunately passed on shortly before Christmas.

I can honestly say that I would not be where I am today were it not for that book. His advice and indeed the advice of my mentors was - always work harder on yourself than you do on your business. How right they were.

There were many times I would have given up had it not been for those books.

The book I am currently reading, The Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen has to be one of the simplest yet most powerful lessons I have learnt in my life so far.

In his book the Slight Edge, Jeff Olsen recounts a story about Abraham Lincoln who once said;

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four hours sharpening the axe"

The point he is making is that when faced with any task he would spend twice as long on working on himself that he would on the job itself.

If you lay a solid foundation beneath your home business online opportunity, then it is far more likely to succeed. Think of the story of the three pigs. The first two pigs took the easy way out and built their houses of straw and sticks.

These were the first materials they came across and they were easily convinced that would be successful with them. They alas did not survive very long.

However the third little pig who took time over his planning and foundations and built his house of bricks - well I think you probably know how it ends.

The foundation of your success is your philosophy. This is the source of your success or failure, not how hard you work.

How hard you work on changing your philosophy will determine your success or failure. Income rarely exceeds personal development

Remember, your philosophy creates your attitudes which create your actions which determine the path your life ends up on.

"The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step

Chinese proverb

It is important to point out that it is not thinking about the first step but in actually taking it that starts the journey. Personal development and learning alone are not enough if you do not put it into action.

The process is a continuous circle of planning, doing and reviewing. Results including failures should be reviewed, adjusted and improved upon the next time, thus giving a balance of book learning versus 'doing' learning.

One will not provide success without the other.

The third step after book learning and doing is learning from the masters, following someone who is where you want to be.

To start on your foundations and learn from the masters who have themselves achieved success, fill in the form on my blog and I will be glad to lead you on the road to the lifestyle you deserve with a solid home business online opportunity.

by: margaretbourke
Mlm Opportunity And Traditional Home Based Business Save On Your Power Bills Without Solar Energy Apply The Slight Edge To Your Home Business Online Opportunity Buffalo Bills History Proves To Have Strong Fan Base Are You Working Too Hard In Your Home Business Online Opportunity Home Made Solar Panels - Free Electricity And A Business Opportunity? Earn Money Form Home - Turn The Dream Into Reality! Ecommerce Solutions For The Digital World Three Inexpensive Ways To Jump Start Your Home Party Plan Business How To Make Money In The Self-storage Industry Steps To Enhancing Self Motivation Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 9 How To Keep Momentum In Your Home Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.195.56) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012494 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 3293, 54,
Preparation Is The Key To Any Home Business Online Opportunity New York City